• Reviews | English

Love it - needs some patience in usage though

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Mar 01, 2015

It is indeed very crisp but I like to use this in my morning drink (where I put black bean powder, black sesame, almond powder, oats, etc.) where I soak the blueberries in my drink for 5-10 mins to plump them up. Yummy! >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

So tasty

Posted by 5674826885052423062 on Jan 22, 2016

Definitely the most tasty blueberries here on IHerb. Just whish i could bulk buy a bit cheaper.

truly berry!

Posted by 5601803317896190090 on May 20, 2016

I hope I trust the correct brand and company for the non gmo and organic freeze dry fruits with no additional stuff other than the real fruit itself. My child loves it a lot and I've bought many from them. Thank you for providing such a wonderful fruit items!

Excellent

Posted by 4899683551415765039 on Aug 02, 2016

My husband like blueberry very much..but fresh blueberry is very hard to get in my country and sometimes even I can get it from the supermarket it does notlast longer...very soon we have to eat them all...but now I do not have to worry since I get this Freeze-Dried Blueberries. By the freeze-dried process, I get the good taste and minimum lost of nutrient

Snack for adult

Posted by 5564251569207473875 on Apr 22, 2015

Love so much. if you like the taste of sour rather than sweet, you will like it

love them

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015

My kids just love these. Used to eat them like treat only. and i usually add them to my breakfast yoghurt or fil

Look forward to.

Posted by 5607215925179459087 on Mar 04, 2014

Look forward to.

Blueberries - Yum

Posted by Reviewer2083849 on Apr 05, 2014

I put this in the coffee grinder to make a powder for my smoothies - exceptional flavour and mixes perfectly

the taste!

Posted by 4729995856794161041 on Aug 05, 2014

awesome! so simple taste.

yummy

Posted by 5367463679135119079 on Oct 08, 2014

its much better to eat organic blueberries and get the benefits.its very difficult to find organic blueberries at supermarket ,so in order to reduce eating the berries with pesticides.i choose this one!