One of the emergency

Posted by Reviewer2367729 on Feb 10, 2010

I have poor digestion. Therefore it is often that indigestion is caused. When I ate bad food, I drink this immediately. Then I do not suffer from food poisoning. This is the third repeat.

yes, it does seem to work

Posted by Reviewer2141534 on Jun 04, 2010

I've been using this product to treat occasional gas and it seems to work.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Jun 01, 2011

It appears to work well. I'm wondering if this can even help prevent colds. I took it when I noticed the onset of a cold and it may have helped.

I get gassy...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 04, 2013

These may or may not alleviate the gas. Charcoal is good for you, too. What I'm saying is, I can't say for sure that they work, but this is my second pot, and I'm happy to continue taking them.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1149502 on Aug 11, 2010

My husband is pleased so far.

Works

Posted by 4838894841895572809 on Aug 21, 2016

I got these for 2 reasons, bloating and teeth whitening. The former works perfectly (used it twice when I had meals that didn't agree with me and spared my husband the nightly horrors) as for the latter, I took out the powder and brushed with it for 5 minutes as told on social media and it did a great job polishing but other than that a week's worth of charcoal brushing didn't really make a difference for me. Nothing wasted, still a great product and suitable for vegans.

Posted by 5285087248118414792 on Sep 13, 2016

Good for gases

Think it is good!

Posted by 5557788826417159408 on Oct 05, 2016

I keep it in the house for emergencies! not a daily supplement to take but good for tummy bugs!

Awesome product

Posted by 5661362983546067766 on Oct 08, 2016

I use break these up and use the powder to mix it with green clay to make a mask. It works wonders!!

Good!

Posted by 5183578581351955486 on Nov 19, 2016

This is a great product to eliminate toxins from the body but it can also eliminate some minerals from the body so make sure you don't take it with your supplements. One thing got my attention was that the box was opened already and the bottle in the box was upside down. The bottle was still sealed. I am not sure what happened there.