charcoal capsules

Posted by Reviewer1223645 on Nov 08, 2008

I havd IBS and this is the best natural solution for intestinal discomfort. I have been taking charcoal capsules for over eight years.

good remedy

Posted by Reviewer3236571 on Jun 25, 2010

Charcoal is helpful not only for reducing gas, but for any time you've ingested something you wish you hadn't. Just be sure to have with plenty of water. Also, this is pretty much the only charcoal I've found that's in vegicaps, and the price is excellent.

Wonderful for Gas, and stomach problems,

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 26, 2010

I got a hold of some bad food, which gave me trouble for two weeks , but this really calmed my stomach and seemed to rid my system of what ailed it in one day.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2639089 on Aug 13, 2011

Gas,intestinal discomfort,hangovers-whatever happens, it works!

I didn't think there would be a difference..

Posted by Reviewer1569089 on Nov 26, 2012

I thought all of these products were the same but apparently not. Nature's Answer Activated Charcoal works better and at a lower dose than others I have tried. I recommend it!

really helps with my IBS and rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2781933 on Aug 20, 2014

I've used this for a few months now and I have to say that it REALLY helps me. I have mild irritable bowel syndrome and also rosacea, which my doctor says is probably from the problems with my intestinal tract. Taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, my IBS episodes are dramatically reduced, and the rosacea is gone - not reduced, but GONE. It's definitely the charcoal doing it because when I left it off for a few days, my rosacea came back. So, I'm ordering more and I won't let it run out!

Great Product; Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1469532 on Apr 19, 2011

I ordered this product because the caps are vegan. I received the product very quickly and in good order. Thanks, iHerb.

Relief of Gas

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Nov 19, 2010

Works great for gas when you eat a big meal in the night.

A good natural cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1815452 on Jul 22, 2010

I take this regularly to cleanse by body. Absorbs all kinds of toxins including heavy metals.

For the heavy duty illness

Posted by Reviewer1461402 on Nov 30, 2011

I love that this attracts so many nasties in our bodies and flushes them out without any worries. It says on the bottle that it helps to relieve gas and it does clear up the intestines nicely.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »