Helped with stomach issues

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Good price, helped with stomach upset and I preferred the capsules over liquid. After awhile of trying to drink Aloe juice, I just dreaded it so I switched to caps.

Soothing to Stomach

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 13, 2008

I take this for acid reflux and irritated digestive system and it calms the immflamation. Very affordable price for a good quality product.

soothing

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Jun 28, 2011

I noticed after I took this that my stomach felt much better. It helped with my diverticulitis.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1933203 on Oct 23, 2009

This product worked just as good as more the expensive ones and it shipped very fast. Thank you.

Seems to work great from Day 1

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Apr 20, 2011

Right from the first day, this appears to soothe away stomach pain and cramps. Best to take before eating, I have found.

Helped my cystic acne!

Posted by Reviewer2228497 on Aug 22, 2012

This greatly helped my skin. I used to get large cysts on my face and since I have taken this, I almost never see them anymore. If I do get one it's not half as bad as the ones I was getting before. I was actually taking this for other reasons and I totally did not even expect that so I am very impressed! I don't have any issues with my stomach so I cannot speak for this product's efficiency in treating that, however I always have hiccups after eating and for that, this product did nothing. Overall, the price and the general quality of the product is amazing. I was however sad to find out later that it contains magnesium stearate.