Nature's Answer, Barberry Root, Organic Alcohol, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2322975 on Jan 11, 2012

Excellent extract ratio and strength.

a happy bladder again!

Posted by Reviewer2287315 on Sep 15, 2011

this product was very beneficial for my pets bladder problem, which returned back to normal, after only 2 weeks use (15 drops twice a day) in combination with equal parts of sarsaparilla root and red clover.

Urinary infection

Posted by Reviewer1500436 on Feb 02, 2008

Fixed the urinary problem

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1352845 on Sep 11, 2008

Very good, the product has helped my digestion no end!

Candida, Yeast Infection, Anti-Fungal (White/Grey Clouded Toenails)

Posted by Reviewer1459486 on Oct 01, 2014

Barberry Root is known to be just about the most powerful anti-fungal agent to fight the candida fungus (from The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine), which causes yeast infection in women, those ugly clouded over finger/toenails, etc. When I use this product, my toenails start turning pink and healthy again from the bottom up. It's amazingly effective! I strongly recommend it. (Other powerful anti-fungals are ginger root, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, etc., in that order. Best to all:)

Nature's Answer, Barberry Root, Organic Alcohol. 1 fl oz (30) ml

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Apr 13, 2010

Here also I am exploring this liquid herbal extract. I have used Barberry herbal capsules and know the herb is beneficial. I believe the herbal extract will be similar in maintaining my health. Thank You.

oaky

Posted by Reviewer2629340 on Mar 10, 2011

Good enough don't like the alcohol.

Made me nauseous

Posted by 5240434867861180387 on Feb 24, 2016

I took two full droppers, and it made me nauseous. Be careful. Don't take too much. I don't know what effect it may have as I have not taken it regularly.

terrible tasting

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Sep 04, 2014

I first had the barberry from another firm, which was more expensive (I thought). But this barberry needs more than 50 drops per portion, so it's not very cheap at all. And the taste is really awful, I got nauseous from it. But all that wouldn't have been so bad if it helped, but it didn't. The problem for which I was taking the other barberry came back when I used this product.