great combo

Posted by Reviewer2185970 on Mar 02, 2010

the combination of Vitex, Dong Quai Root and Black Cohosh Root is turning out to be a great combination for the trouble I have been experiencing going through the worst part of menopause. If you are having troubles, like me--- bad cramps, heavy periods that seem to go on non-stop, depressed, headaches...this combination I would recommend..it is working for me...ladies we still have to go through it some worse than others but this does help symptoms.

Worked right away

Posted by Reviewer2438459 on May 05, 2011

Did a lot of research online before buying this for severe hot flashes. Made sure that this product was wild grown and organic. Within a day, I no longer had the sweaty symptoms that were even waking me up in the middle of the night. I've been using it now for over 3 months with no side effects.

The most widely used and thoroughly studied natural approach to menopause

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Sep 08, 2008

The standard dose of black cohosh is based upon the delivery of 1-2 mg of the compound 27-deoxyacteine twice daily. In addition to clinical studies showing black cohosh extract is a safe, natural alternative in relieving menopausal symptoms, it has also been shown to be useful in relieving uterine fibroids.

Hot Flashes be Gone ! LOL

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Oct 27, 2009

Love it. It helps with my hotflashes and night sweats to where I don't experience them anymore and I get a good nights sleep for a change instead of waking up in wet sheets and clothing.

from Russia

Posted by Tatyana007 on Apr 09, 2012

Great venotonics, drink about a month, heaviness in the legs decreased, less tired legs! buy more

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2537309 on Jan 08, 2011

My Daughter and I both take this and it has improved our moods and helps us through the monthly dreaded visit.

Black Cohosh Root

Posted by Reviewer2760454 on Apr 27, 2012

This is the first time to use this product. I feel that I need to use more of it before giving an accurate feedback on it.

SUPPLEMENT

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Mar 07, 2010

good product

good product

Posted by Reviewer1177260 on Apr 29, 2009

good product at a great price, a very good value

VERY PLEASED