Nature's Answer, Black Cohosh Root, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Tried and True!!!! JB in KY

Posted by Reviewer2839475 From Kentucky on Dec 12, 2007

Black Cohosh was recommended by my physician over a year ago and I have used this product since then with great results. I have suggested it to my friends and other ladies and they have experience the same great results.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2105967 From California on Aug 21, 2009

I have not used, but person I bought it for says it eases her mild to moderate symptoms associated with menopause.

Great Product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1064522 From Georgia on Jan 25, 2010

I used this tincture along with Blue Cohosh for natural labor induction following guidelines from a midwife. The 2 cohosh tinctures started real labor for me just 5 hrs after my first doses of the cohoshes. I gave birth to my beautiful, healthy son 16hrs after my first doses of the cohoshes.

Nature's Answer works for Me!

Posted by Reviewer2817322 From Virginia on Aug 11, 2010

I heard about this product from a co-worker who is also experiencing hot flashes. Nature's answer is working well for me. I take it in the morning for all day relief and again in the evening. I will continue to use your product because it has decreased the number of flashes I have a day enormously. Sincerely, Sadie (Newport News, VA)

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3021715 From Virginia on Oct 01, 2010

I really like taking Black Cohosh Root, it really balance me out and fewer hot flashes. Great Stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »