July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Black Walnut Complex, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good product

Posted by Reviewer2292376 on Mar 19, 2009

works great..omits candida

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010

I have had a debilitating chronic fatigue for a long time. After having recently being diagnosed with "parasites" by a Minnonite healer, I began using this product with positive results. I am better.

Kills bugs in your body

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on May 12, 2011

I suspect I have candida and if Im taking diet stuffed with high fructose/sugar, the aching symptoms sometimes spike causing my body to become "heavy" with muscular pain and foggy brain. I have tried wormwood and black walnut individually, but the effect is not the same as this complex. I take it after food, and if I take 4 caps at a time, twice daily, for two days, I would feel my mind and body becoming "clear" after that. I think the quassia bark is the potent ingredient here. Note that some articles stated it is not recommended to take wormwood herb for too long; also quassia bark has components that kills bugs, however it is also said to exert anti fertility effect in male rats. So, once in a while when needed, I take this for 2-3 days only if my symptoms increase.

Good Detoxifier

Posted by AhMinYah on Aug 25, 2012

This is really good for helping to clear your system of mold and other bugs...it's definitely helping me.

Black Walnut Complex

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 17, 2010

great to maintain your body clean for the inside, it work great with neem leaves.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »