Nature's Answer Works

Posted by Reviewer1647713 on Oct 13, 2009

I ordered the black walnut and wormwood complex to treat parasites. Works like a charm. Tastes pretty bitter and I would highly recommend mixing it with juice. Also wonder if dosage is available for children. Would be helpful information. Overall, great product!

Love this stuff! Convenient & works!

Posted by Reviewer1630506 on Sep 24, 2010

I was taking caps for internal body cleanse but then discovered this wonderful tincture. Very convenient, easy to take and potent. Next cleanse I will again make sure to purchase this, rather than the capsule form. Thanks iherb for your great service!

Parasite cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on Mar 15, 2011

Good value for parasite cleanse

parasite elimination

Posted by Reviewer1243524 on Jun 29, 2010

easy to use with the dropper. taste not too bad, i had expected it to be worse.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1896852 on Feb 21, 2010

I'd recommend this. I took it b/c I thought I may have parasites, and my stomach does feel loads better.

Kidney pain

Posted by 4632277916779075585 on Oct 25, 2015

After several days of using it, I started to feel pain in the kidneys and gallbladder.

Parasite killer!

Posted by 5212523463281000343 on Mar 10, 2016

You need Black Walnut, Wormwood and Clove to kill the different stages of parasite, so you need to make sure that all these three ingredients are there for parasite cleanse. It is nice to know this company makes all of them together, so I don't need to take them separately. It is bitter, but I mix in the water and swallow.

Good!

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 28, 2014

On my second bottle. Very bitter but great meds often do taste that way. Seems to cleanse on empty stomach. Less bloating. Alternate one week off each time or it finished pretty quickly.

Very good

Posted by 4660298379214062346 on Mar 09, 2015

Im using this together with tea tree oil to make my own mouthwash wather and works great for me because commercial mouth washers contains too much incapable unacceptable ingredients and if this wormwood soup works within the body then works also only in the mouth ,for my needs this little bottle is for the whole year of use.

As Advertised