Nature's Answer, Black Walnut Wormwood, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

mother-in-law bugs

Posted by Reviewer2291009 on Nov 17, 2010

Bought it for my mother-in-law that suffers with intestinal problems and moodiness. She started to get die off symptoms (itchy skin and crankier than ususal) within hours of taking just a few drops.

Haven't tried yet.

Posted by Reviewer3227621 on Feb 02, 2013

Haven't tried yet.

Good stuff

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

It helps my son when his bottom is itchy. But I find the worms come back and I have to keep using this stuff

Dog wormer

Posted by Reviewer1020124 on Jun 26, 2014

We use this for my as a natural wormer for my dogs. I mix in into their food and they don't seem to mind the taste. Not sure how it would go with a worm infestation but in terms of being a preventative it seems to be a good option for them.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 07, 2013

It seemed to work some for my husband, he did see some die off. Parasites are normally so small you can't see them, so not sure how effective this really is. As far as itching, this did not help me. It may have done more than we realize, but without obvious results it's hard to know. We did the highest dosage for 10 days, waited 2 weeks and did it again.