Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Answer, Bladderwrack, Organic Alcohol, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Energy lift and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2621222 on Jan 13, 2010

A few years ago, I began taking thyroid medication and experienced a lot of weight gain at the same time. I also had very low energy, and though I exercised as much as possible, I wasn't able to lose any weight at all. I was often hungry, it seemed, probably my body trying to have energy. I have tried all kinds of things before to boost my thyroid and increase energy like vitamin B-12, kelp, seaweed, acupuncture treatments, iodine supplements, and L-Tyrosine. Nothing seemed to work at all. Then a naturopath told me I should try bladderwrack. This product looked like a good bet because it's organic and an extract rather than a tincture, which seems more potent. After a few days, I noticed I had slightly more energy. So I continued taking it half-heartedly. After one week, I happened to weigh myself and was shocked to find I had lost 5 lbs! I have been feeling a lot less hungry, so that is I'm sure part of the weight loss. After these few weeks, I am still losing weight, am less hungry, and have more energy. Finally something that's working! I highly recommend this product.

great product, Type O Diet

Posted by Reviewer1680930 on Feb 09, 2010

I read this algae (bladderwrack) is good for type O's. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now. I've been trying to take care of myself by taking this supplement, sleeping better and eating better. I feel more energized, less stressed and hungry. Fluid extract 1:1 Means it is fairly concentrated: "An herb strength ratio of 1:1 would mean that 1000 grams of raw herb produced 1 liter of liquid herb extraction. An herb strength ratio of 1:5 would mean that 1000 grams of raw herbal material produced 5 liters of a liquid extraction." from greentea extract

Great for an iodine supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1745710 on Mar 01, 2008

I noticed in the foods I eat I wasn't getting enough iodine and my doctor had mentioned that my thyroid felt a bit swollen. I'm doin much better now with this supplement!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1725820 on Nov 29, 2006

I've read a lot of information on natural herbs for Hypothyroidism and I must say this product has delivered. Thanks.

Taking Care of My Thyroid

Posted by 4968266177500684166 on Jul 10, 2012

I have been taking bladderwrack in both pill and extract form for about 2 years now. I am allergic to Synthroid and so I did some research into homeopathic treatments for hypothyroidism. So far, I have been feeling much better using the bladderwrack than I did before without medication, or when I was on Synthroid. For the last six months, I have been taking a pill 3 times a day. Once in the morning before breakfast, once before lunch, and once about 2 hours after lunch. I take each pill with one glass of water or juice, and I usually mix a single dose of bladderwrack extract into each glass of water. This helps to keep my bladderwrack levels in my system even while I digest the pill. This extract has been a lifesaver because my local supply store stopped carrying the brand I used to use, and this seems to work just as well. I highly recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »