10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Answer, Blue Cohosh, Root, Alcohol-Free Extract (1:1), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Wonderful relaxation aid

Posted by Reviewer1530277 on Oct 08, 2008

Great alternative to muscle relaxers for those who want to avoid pharmaceuticals.

Hasn't worked yet...

Posted by Reviewer2013040 on Apr 05, 2010

I bought this to try and induce labor. The first time I gave me a horrible headache within an hour, and shortly after my muscles became very weak and heavy and I couldn't stand. A week later I tried it again, the side effects were less than the first time, but it still didn't bring on any contractions. In fact, it stopped them all together-which probably means my body just wasn't ready. I was really hoping this would kick start labor, but nothing yet.

Great Product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1064522 on Jan 25, 2010

I used this tincture along with Black Cohosh for natural labor induction following guidelines from a midwife. The 2 cohosh tinctures started real labor for me just 5 hrs after my first doses of the cohoshes. I gave birth to my beautiful, healthy son 16hrs after my first doses of the cohoshes.