Good thing but be cautious

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 22, 2013

I have bought it to my 30 years old man, because he complained with lack of concentration, poor memory, depressed thoughts. He was very waiting for this herbs, but when he started take it he could not sleep well at night. We started to think about it, why it has happened? And we figured out that he was taken them before night. He tried to take them in the morning and all was good. So be cautious because they are helping indeed. You will have so many various thoughts when you lay down and could not sleep if you take it at night.

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Ginkgo Biloba is one of the most researched and well known brain herbs. Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful antioxidant, that reduce free radical damage to the brain and as well as increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the proces s, more nutrients are acces sible by our brain as well. Gota Kola is known for improving mental function such as memory, concentration. It also aids in calming and relaxing the mind. Rosemary boosts circulatory in the mind and improves memory and concentration. The product does not mention the amount of each ingredient is used so we can only gues s. As such, I would recommend 4 caps daily, as suming that there are at least 60 mg of standardized Gingko. Note that the Gotu Kola and Perwinkle are not extracts so the strength is unknown. The capsules are vegetarian, small and easy to swallow. It is also good to know that there is no flow agent and rice flour is used as filler. Pricewise, the product is dirt cheap. I bought this for my friend and she claims that it do not work at low dosage. Personally, I take higher strength Ginkgo with Gota Kola and Eleuthero. Check out my page for more reviews!

100%

Posted by Reviewer1899064 on Jul 08, 2011

100%

Mental Clarity

Posted by Reviewer1879361 on Nov 15, 2011

I now have my daughter taking this and she has not been without since.

I remember to review!!!

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Dec 28, 2009

Love this product, so many brain tonic formulas in one. Helps with my menopausal memory loss.

STUFF

Posted by 5217163841414115175 on May 17, 2016

LOVE THIS STUFF

Well done iherb.

Posted by Reviewer2458635 on Apr 22, 2010

Another excellent product from iHerb.

very good

Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013

excellent and effective

Be careful.

Posted by Reviewer1671366 on Feb 03, 2009

Gave me headaches, which I don't need more of, so had to stop taking.

Herbal Blend For Brain

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Oct 01, 2010

Gotu kola and ginkgo biloba, I think it is feel better if you take it together.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »