broncitone

Posted by Reviewer2368560 on May 19, 2009

I have a life long lung condition that causes me to cough a lot. All of the Doctor and hospital test done in the last 20 years has not revealed what causes the coughing spells, that last from a few weeks to many months. A few years ago I was advised to try colts foot leaves and it worked. I later tried Broncitone, which contains colts foot leaves and it worked better and faster. I continue to use the broncitone and it causes the problem to go into remission for months to a year or more. I am delighted with the product.

Fair Results

Posted by 5554112682592911763 on Oct 29, 2012

As I stated about the NAC regulators this seems to have some positive effects on my chronic bronchitus. I will re-order this product.

Seems to help Dry cough .

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Bought this for my dad who often suffers dry coughs . Could be partly due to his sensitive lungs, sinus or allergy . I don't really hear him coughing these days. So I presume these helps and attribute to a healthier lungs.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1415110 on Mar 26, 2010

This product is very effective.

Broncitone

Posted by Reviewer2327931 on May 28, 2010

Impressed with Nature's Answer.. as a breathing chrutch this stuff comes in very handy.

I keep this on hand at all times

Posted by Reviewer1782300 on Dec 05, 2010

Works very well if you feel a cold coming on, or if you feel a little "under the weather."

Nature's Answer, Broncitone, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2874754 on Feb 29, 2012

very good

It works!!!

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 11, 2012

New update. He have now bin using this for some weeks, and it works! Thank God, it works. The beeping sound when he breath is gone, all the morning mucus is gone, he cough less often and he fell all over a better condition. I bought this for my dad who is really suffering of his copd. He is really sick, but hesitate starting on oxygenterapy, then it is no way back. So he will try this first. I let you know how it goes. I hope it deserve a five star rating :-)

I dont know if it work, because i took other supplement too

Posted by 4641791517664429696 on Dec 11, 2015

I bought these to improve my lung, as i have childhood asthma, and i get breathless whenever i exert. These is my 3rd bottle, i still suffer from cough now and then. However i discover i do breathe not as loudly as before, and not as breathless when i jog. Then again, i did eat other supplement, and i become more active than before.