For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Sep 10, 2013

High quality glycerin extract. It has a sweet glycerin flavor with a deep, earthy and oily Burdock root taste. Burdock is an exceptionally powerful alterative which means it "alters" the course of an illness through cleansing the blood. Since it is so strong it is often couple with other less fast acting alteratives such as Dandelion root. It also has mild nutritive qualities mostly owing to its oily nature. For Lyme disease, alteratives are absolutely essential to healing the illness and ones such as Burdock and Dandelion are the best around (to a lesser extent mayapa and parsley are used.) When the bacteria that cause Lyme die-off they produce a large amount of toxic waste that enters the blood stream and must be filtered out; taking alteratives speeds up this "Herxheimer reaction." When coupled with tonic herbs that have strong effects on the liver, one can significantly increase the quality of life while healing. Typically, during the beginning of the healing process, Burdock should be taken regularly at around 200-400mg (or 6-12 drops of this product) three times per day or as needed and later in the healing process purely as needed. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Burdock Root, is great for purification

Posted by Reviewer1233115 on Apr 23, 2008

Burdock sure aids me in cleansing the blood and this product certainly aids in that. The price is also exceptional as well.

Burdock 2000mg

Posted by 5131290962462997718 on Jun 17, 2015

Excellent. I mixed a few drops of burdock and fo-ti into my hair tonic to use daily. Stops my peri-menopausal hair loss. My hair is stronger and there is less hair drop in shower. Been using daily for a week. Fr Singapore.

Great Quality

Posted by MissEC on Mar 19, 2014

I use this as a pre-wash treatment and it makes my hair lovely and soft. I appreciate the fact that it's alcohol-free.

great great great

Posted by Reviewer1805105 on Apr 16, 2008

very good product works fast

More for hair

Posted by HCGCoach on Feb 16, 2008

Putting this in my shampoo. We shall see if it helps stop hair loss. Will update in a few.

Burdock

Posted by Reviewer2725146 on Nov 03, 2009

very good tasting alcohol-free herb;

burdock root

Posted by Reviewer3226463 on Feb 17, 2009

from time to time I take this to give an all over healing- energises, and cleanses-- wonderful product- with no alcohol aftertaste.

fine product

Posted by Reviewer2850067 on Nov 06, 2007

quality was good and ihereb is a great place to buy herbal remedies and vitamins!

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1773088 on Dec 27, 2009

Thanks for the best product iherb sent to me! Pls don't be changed your mind about client~ I will always buy herbs in "iHerb.com"

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »