« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good for your health

Posted by 4651906431664882609 on Dec 17, 2015

This has helped me to soothe my joint & muscle pains and intestinal inflammation. High dosage, only natural ingredients, no magnesium stearate as filler, vegetarian caps. Will order it again.

strong imune booster

Posted by AisTeja on Jan 12, 2016

Cat's claw contains chemicals that stimulate the immune system, kill cancer cells, and fight viruses.

Amazing product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Dec 05, 2015

I have Fibromylgia and suspect that it may actually be Lyme Disease. I haven't been able to take a deep breath for over a year now and this whole year (2015) has been the worst health wise as the inflammation never went completely down and would flare easily again. I am also constantly triggered by electromagnetic frequencies from mobile phones, towers and other wireless communication and I need to remain isolated at home to avoid this as everyone has phones now. I have spent thousands trying to heal myself and when I bought this product, I didn't hold any more hope than I had with anything else. I wanted to see its full effect, so I Liposomed it at home with an ultrasonic cleaner for 100 minutes with alternating refrigeration every 20. I began drinking the Liposomed mix at 15mls morning and night. After 3 days, I woke up with the worst case of Neuralgia I'd ever had. It felt like every part of my skin was affected. I also had what feels like a urine infection but apparently Cats Claw cleans the kidneys so it may be Neuralgia on the urethra. The most amazing thing is that I can breath. I can take a full breath in now and after 12 months of not being able to do this, I can vouch for the potency of this product. I would highly recommend learning how to Liposome at home as this provide 93-98% absorption.

Very good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 04, 2012

Very good product. It is so strong and is so potential that one could not believe. Only with 6 capsules per day and no other measures I have cure few times severe ear inflammation. Its awesome. Or you can add it for your flu when you are sick. It is taking off high temperature naturally. Some people are nuts for it, in a good way :)

Cat's Claw Immune Boost

Posted by Reviewer1521582 on Mar 27, 2007

Cat's Claw is an excellent immune system booster which detoxifies the body.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »