Excellent Quality

Posted by 5565086289780008448 on May 02, 2015

Going through chemotherapy, I take 3 capsules of this a day. It has ensured that my hair, nails, joints and skin didn't fall apart through treatment. It's a great product, and excellent value. I have re-ordered several times and will continue to do so.

My arteries are thanking me...

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Oct 29, 2014

Read up about the benefits of taking Cayenne it all made sense to me so happy to buy it in capsule form and happier still in Veggie caps...

cayenne reverses clogging of the bloodvessels

Posted by 4938153709376077053 on Apr 12, 2014

Cayenne pepper is the only known product available for us that not only stops atherosclerosis (clogging of the blood vessels), it even reverses it!! Not a single medication on earth reverses bloodvessel clogging!! But this cayenne pepper does the trick by removing fatty deposits from your blood vessels, making your hearth, brains and blood vessels healthier.

Ainda nãousei

Posted by 5190612346002405794 on Dec 10, 2012

chegou muito rápido

Excellent shipping and product.

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Nov 25, 2012

The shipping was faster than scheduled, was in excellent package and the product itself was very good.

does the job

Posted by Reviewer1305835 on Oct 30, 2012

definitely helps the core to stay warm! yay for veggie caps! product is great, but I remember how sensitive I am. I definitely do NOT need the recommended dosage. will probably go to one every other day or so and that should be enough. 2 in one day is way too much! I found that taking it later in the day was also better in terms of my stomach. Even if I ate a lot for breakfast... seemed more harsh in the morning. could have just been my imagination.

it burns

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 18, 2012

been using cayenne pepper for years. i use it for its calming effects during periods of high stress and tension. this is a good value for a wildcrafted/organic product. just make sure to take it with some food

It's either organic or wildcrafted!!! =)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012

It says so on the back of the label!! Really happy about that since it doesn't say in the title here or front of label and when I searched Organic Cayenne Caps nothing relevant turned up. This really helps me alleviate the pain of poor circulation. I needed to take 4 the first day to feel relief but it works.

Can't Really Say

Posted by Reviewer1561601 on Jul 13, 2012

I bought these for problems I felt was having with circulation but I wasn't really consistent in taking them. I really felt no heat from them probably because they were in a capsule or because I've gotten used to the heat of taking cayenne powder in water, which I like a lot better because I can feel the effects right away but to be fair I gave it 4-stars because of my inconsistency. They maybe would have worked if I don't know.

Cayenne Capsules

Posted by 5536999474904424048 on Apr 22, 2012

Love that I can get the benefit of this product without having to eat the peppers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »