Herb Pale Sand Color NOT Deep Earth Red Color of Cayenne

Posted by Reviewer3149226 on Nov 05, 2011

The color of the herb powder in these capsules is pale sand color, not the deep earthy red of Cayenne. I think the quality is not good and do not recommend this product.

does the job

Posted by Reviewer1305835 on Oct 30, 2012

definitely helps the core to stay warm! yay for veggie caps! product is great, but I remember how sensitive I am. I definitely do NOT need the recommended dosage. will probably go to one every other day or so and that should be enough. 2 in one day is way too much! I found that taking it later in the day was also better in terms of my stomach. Even if I ate a lot for breakfast... seemed more harsh in the morning. could have just been my imagination.

It's either organic or wildcrafted!!! =)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012

It says so on the back of the label!! Really happy about that since it doesn't say in the title here or front of label and when I searched Organic Cayenne Caps nothing relevant turned up. This really helps me alleviate the pain of poor circulation. I needed to take 4 the first day to feel relief but it works.

it burns

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 18, 2012

been using cayenne pepper for years. i use it for its calming effects during periods of high stress and tension. this is a good value for a wildcrafted/organic product. just make sure to take it with some food

Nature's Answer, Cayenne Pepper Fruit, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2884800 on Jan 11, 2009

I use this to lower my blood pressure and it seems to work better than other brands that I have tried.

cayenne Pepper

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Jun 10, 2009

I can feel it release in my stomach with a warm sensation. Eat with food!! It helped my circulation with my leg cramps at night.... and my digestion too! Loved it!

not worth the effort

Posted by Reviewer1997012 on Oct 22, 2010

I don't know if these Cayenne caps work as I only tried them 3 times. The burn in my stomach was too uncomfortable to continue. My husband and son tried these also, with the same problem

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Feb 27, 2008

Cayenne is a wonderful healer. I ordered to help my circulation, have noticed some improvement, but am only on my first bottle. I will certainly keep ordering it. Iherb has best prices all around!!

Nature's Answer Cayenne Pepper

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Oct 02, 2008

I trust this brand. It was a great buy at iherb.

Excellent shipping and product.

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Nov 25, 2012

The shipping was faster than scheduled, was in excellent package and the product itself was very good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »