10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Answer, Cayenne, Pepper Fruit, 90 Veggie Caps

Herb Pale Sand Color NOT Deep Earth Red Color of Cayenne

Posted by Reviewer3149226 on Nov 05, 2011

The color of the herb powder in these capsules is pale sand color, not the deep earthy red of Cayenne. I think the quality is not good and do not recommend this product.

does the job

Posted by Reviewer1305835 on Oct 30, 2012

definitely helps the core to stay warm! yay for veggie caps! product is great, but I remember how sensitive I am. I definitely do NOT need the recommended dosage. will probably go to one every other day or so and that should be enough. 2 in one day is way too much! I found that taking it later in the day was also better in terms of my stomach. Even if I ate a lot for breakfast... seemed more harsh in the morning. could have just been my imagination.

It's either organic or wildcrafted!!! =)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012

It says so on the back of the label!! Really happy about that since it doesn't say in the title here or front of label and when I searched Organic Cayenne Caps nothing relevant turned up. This really helps me alleviate the pain of poor circulation. I needed to take 4 the first day to feel relief but it works.

Nature's Answer, Cayenne Pepper Fruit, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2884800 on Jan 11, 2009

I use this to lower my blood pressure and it seems to work better than other brands that I have tried.

cayenne Pepper

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Jun 10, 2009

I can feel it release in my stomach with a warm sensation. Eat with food!! It helped my circulation with my leg cramps at night.... and my digestion too! Loved it!