• Reviews | English

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3221937 on Mar 10, 2012

This is a keeper. On my third can. I mix this to my breakfest yoghurt, keeps my blodsugar levels low and system regular.

great

Posted by Reviewer1757115 on Apr 27, 2012

This is a very reasonably priced Chis seed product. I would definitely buy it again.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3164018 on May 08, 2012

Perfect for my breakfastshake. An easy way to add the good fattyacids and some bite to the shake.

Chia is great!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Chia is a fantastic health food and I often purchase the sprouted powder or seeds. I don't love the taste of the seeds but sometimes blend them with oats, manuka honey and cacao powder to make a fairly healthy brownie. Haven't noticed any mind-blowing effects but I often forget to take this. I have friends who have been blown away by how much it's helped them and they've been able to give up coffee and sweets through taking it.

Very healthy feel!

Posted by junesam on Jun 28, 2012

I have consumed for a week according to its instructions - I felt energetic and have very good bowel movement! I also feed this to my 14mo baby because this seed has high Omega 3!

Best Chia Seeds!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 01, 2012

I put a tablespoon of these seeds in a cup of hot beverage and let it soak for a few minutes to soften it. It will become very gel like and is very pleasant to take. The seeds has no taste at all. It is also very good for regulating bowl movements.

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Aug 12, 2010

replenishes what the package indicates

very good

Posted by MikaelP on Oct 19, 2010

They add an extra dimension to your food, last a long time.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3328009 on Dec 01, 2010

This product was perfectly shipped and is also excellent. I will order again!!!

First timer

Posted by Reviewer1045612 on Dec 20, 2010

First time for me to try Chia. I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted just as it is described. Nothing else like it in my experience.