• Customer Ratings

Chia seeds delicious in nut butters

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Sep 27, 2008

Before buying this product, I had only had Chia seeds in energy bars, so I was curious to try just the plain seeds. I ground them in a very small coffee grinder (the same kind you can use to grind flax seeds) and mixed them into various nut butters, especially organic raw almond butter and organic roasted macadamia nut butter. The seeds didn't change the taste of the nut butter much, but added a wonderful crunchy texture, which made the whole mixture much more filling. You can also mix in spirulina powder and rice protein powder for extra nutritional punch, without ruining the taste. I've eaten ground flax seeds for years to get omega-3s, but it's great to know there are alternatives you can use for variety. I was also very happy to see that Chia is gluten-free.

Mrs

Posted by Reviewer2850038 on Sep 24, 2008

Everything about the internet trade with your company went smoothly. And I have nothing negative to say about the way things were handled.

Fantastic service

Posted by Reviewer2637269 on Sep 21, 2008

Thanks a lot for Your very excellent service. And the fact that half around the world, you can receive your product in few days and the product leves up to the standard you expected. DHL has delevered the packed in a perfect manner. I will buy your products again and I will tell my friends to do so.

great

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Aug 25, 2008

Fiber and omega together plus no taste no problem taking it.

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1164708 on Aug 22, 2008

excellent in my shake that I consume every day

Good for you

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Aug 22, 2008

These are filled with so many good things. I use them on top of my yogurt for some crunch.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1240171 on Aug 13, 2008

I like that it gives give an extra boost of energy,gives you a satisfied feeling so I don't eat as much.I take it with wheat and barly grass juice.Thanks iherb for a great product,K.B.,Wyoming,U.S.A.

Energy Seed!

Posted by Reviewer3344895 on Aug 05, 2008

I really like the chia seeds. I sometimes eat them straight (about 1 tablespoon) to give me that extra boost of energy mid-day or if I don't have time to eat, this is what I'll eat to hold off the hunger. Or, I'll add about 2 tablespoons to a green smoothie to make sure I get in my omegas for the day.

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2661166 on Jul 26, 2008

haven't used yet

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Jul 25, 2008

For about 6 years I have been taking chia seeds and have found they will lower my BP and help decrease my desire for sweets. My problem is sometimes I forget to eat any.