• Reviews | English

Great Product; Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1612670 on Dec 23, 2009

Have bought this many times this year, excellent value; quality product.

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3247376 on Dec 27, 2009

I am using the seeds for weight loss and this was the only place I could find them. I am very pleased and plan to order more

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2630076 on Jan 11, 2010

Working great!

Love the Chia

Posted by Reviewer2100434 on Jan 29, 2010

Great energy, regularity, and overall good wellness.

Like the Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer1751081 on Feb 01, 2010

I've been using the chia seed for about 3 weeks now; i decided to try it after reading an article in the magazine "vegetarian times". Plus, being the new year, thought it may help in weight loss. well, it does seem to curb my hunger pangs. I take it at lunch time, a tablespoon mixed with water. i have lost 10 pounds so far, but that could be also from really watching what i eat. plan on ordering more.

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1043717 on Feb 20, 2010

Product is wonderful and shipment was quick, thank-you. Have read up on the wonderful healthy qualities of chia seeds and was curious to try it. I add it to freshly squeezed juice first in the blender and then add frozen fruit and yougurt for a power smoothie in the mornings!

Chia seed

Posted by Reviewer1039163 on Mar 02, 2010

Great!

Give them time

Posted by Reviewer2551425 on Mar 09, 2010

I love letting the chia seeds sit in oatmeal+water before I prepare it (I microwave). This really gives them a chance to volumize+gel which is the way I like them best. Iherb has great service and I was very happy with how quickly my order arrived and how thorough the site was letting me know its status.

Great for fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2445137 on Apr 02, 2010

These cute little seeds are packed full of good oils and protein yet are low in carbs. Also make a good substitute for poppy seeds in dressings, etc.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Aug 28, 2009

Great fiber, omega's and protein to add to my morning drink.