• Customer Ratings

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Jan 02, 2011

When I do not take Chia my skin looks dry and crumbly. I do not put so much emphasis on how I look except for the fact that the skin and appearance is one gauge to judge my health. Taking this Chia makes my skin glow and provides sustained energy after drinking it. Very good product

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3069483 on Feb 03, 2011

These are great...I drink them every morning in a glass of milk. Let them sit for a few minutes, they get a little texture. Great way to take my supplements in the morning, and they really fill you up!

Nature's Answer Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2120617 on Feb 23, 2011

wonderful product at a great price. much less than i have found Chia seeds anywhere else. and iHerbs great service is an added plus

Nature's superfood

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Mar 06, 2011

I take it with water everyday and I feel more energy throughout the day.

Good for you

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Mar 17, 2011

I put this in my water jar and use it in bread and on salads and many other things. I believe this is a good source of hydration ever since I heard the story of the mayans being able to run over 400 miles and without water bottles - instead they ate chia seeds along the way and stayed hydrated.I will buy again and again. Pac NW Country Livin'

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3247376 on Dec 27, 2009

I am using the seeds for weight loss and this was the only place I could find them. I am very pleased and plan to order more

Give them time

Posted by Reviewer2551425 on Mar 09, 2010

I love letting the chia seeds sit in oatmeal+water before I prepare it (I microwave). This really gives them a chance to volumize+gel which is the way I like them best. Iherb has great service and I was very happy with how quickly my order arrived and how thorough the site was letting me know its status.

Great for fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2445137 on Apr 02, 2010

These cute little seeds are packed full of good oils and protein yet are low in carbs. Also make a good substitute for poppy seeds in dressings, etc.

Chia

Posted by Reviewer2216721 on Jun 20, 2010

Very good, excellent.

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer2350840 on Jun 07, 2010

I have been loving these seeds since I received them! I add them to my yogurt every morning, I notice I feel more energetic when I eat them. You have great prices on your seeds and I got them really quickly. There are so many sites to buy vitamins and supplements, but you by far had the best prices that I could find, plus you are a reliable company, thanks!!!