• Customer Ratings

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2734085 on Jul 16, 2008

This helps my acid reflux a little (it seems to be soothing on the whole GI system), and I also have lost about two pounds in the month or so I've been using it. I think the bulking action fills my stomach and quells the appetite, at least for me. It doesn't have a taste, just an intriguing texture, like grainy gelatin...I don't have any problems drinking it in cold water.

Ms Ilze Valikovs

Posted by Reviewer3074107 on Jul 16, 2008

Australia's quarantine regulations make the importation of these seeds difficult. AQIS always stops them for inspection & puts on a $77-80 fee to examine them.I now have to alert DHL when my order is about to arrive & fax them a copy of a certificate I obtained from the head office in Canberra which states that they are an allowed seed. It is a bit of a deterrant but I am persisting.

very versatile!

Posted by Reviewer1114813 on Jul 14, 2008

this is recommended for energy & endurance; i haven't noticed a huge difference yet but i've only been taking it for a week. however, i discovered something so neat i want to share it--chia is a great vehicle for supplements that don't dissolve well!!! i put 1-2 teaspoons in 1/4-1/3 cup of water, juice or coconut milk, let it sit 15 minutes, and then mix in supplements such as psyllium, dolomite, azomite, or creatine; they get "suspended" in the mucilage and don't sink to the bottom. i used to have to stir, gulp, add more liquid, stir again and then not only would i still get that grit in my mouth (or in the glass), i'd feel like my gut was gonna bust from all the water! it's a little slimy, like egg whites, but i'm getting used to it. it's also great in baking; if you soak the seeds first, the consistency helps bind the ingredients, adds moisture and fluffiness, and looks like poppy seeds! i also mixed some chia with toasted sesame seeds and sea salt for a nice seasoning for rice, salad etc--or just as a little snack!

great..

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Jun 26, 2008

I use about a half a scoop in my morning shake and I love the way it thickens it up. I defiantly feel more full after.

POWERHOUSE FOOD !!

Posted by Reviewer1733293 on Jun 20, 2008

HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHIA SEEDS, I SUFFER FROM GOUT FOR OVER 10 YEARS! THIS PRODUCT IS ALWAYS IN MY SYSTEM, though I use ALOT less than what is recommended, this stuff is ~STRONG~ (and be sure to drink ALOT, Alot of water)!!!!!!!! This stuff cleans out your system like right now !!!!

Blends well

Posted by Reviewer2322264 on Jun 16, 2008

Interesting to mix in water and drink...kind of gelatinous but does taste clean. Blends well in soup. Will see how it goes after a month of using... not sure if it has changed my energy level but I do feel good since using a scoop a day for about 3 weeks now.

w.guyan

Posted by Reviewer1591602 on May 22, 2008

product arrived in good time and in good condition

Like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on May 17, 2008

I like these seeds with my morning cereal.

Great for Getting the Pipes Moving!

Posted by Reviewer1949637 on May 08, 2008

Wonderful, gentle, natural relief for constipation. No upset stomach and works on all family members. Don't like it plain in water, but we add a Tbsp to our smoothy every morning and it works like a charm! Our Doctor recommended it.

Chia

Posted by Reviewer1043858 on May 02, 2008

These little seeds work so well. It was very hard to believe that they could work that way with your intestinal system.