• Reviews | English

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1564455 on Sep 29, 2008

I put them in ryebread, aqnd they work beautifulle and are delicious.

Blends well

Posted by Reviewer2322264 on Jun 16, 2008

Interesting to mix in water and drink...kind of gelatinous but does taste clean. Blends well in soup. Will see how it goes after a month of using... not sure if it has changed my energy level but I do feel good since using a scoop a day for about 3 weeks now.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2734085 on Jul 16, 2008

This helps my acid reflux a little (it seems to be soothing on the whole GI system), and I also have lost about two pounds in the month or so I've been using it. I think the bulking action fills my stomach and quells the appetite, at least for me. It doesn't have a taste, just an intriguing texture, like grainy gelatin...I don't have any problems drinking it in cold water.

Love them

Posted by Reviewer1879943 on Apr 16, 2009

I am very pleased with these seeds. Just learned about the benefits of taking chia seeds for both diabetes and thyroid. Since I started taking them, I had a blood test done and most of my numbers, including the thyroid, have dropped. Only thing they claim to do that hasn't happened to me is cutting the appetite. But they give me more energy and taste good - kind of crunchy and taste kind of nutty. I love the product.

Chia seed

Posted by Reviewer2613467 on May 01, 2009

Chia seed is fantastic to my prostata

Nature's Answer Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Jan 15, 2009

We love them! I sometimes grind them up in a coffee grinder before adding them to a smoothie - it's smoother. I also add it to the dog's food I make from scratch.

FANTASTIC!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Jun 03, 2009

Great for suppressing the appetite and an extra energy boost. I recommend chia seed over any protein/energy drink additive I've tried...and I've tried a few!

good for breakfeast.

Posted by Reviewer1459892 on Jun 05, 2009

I use chia seed every morning. it is a very god start in the morning. I use them on fruit and yogurt.

quite nice actually

Posted by Reviewer1812696 on Jul 02, 2009

I was concerned that this would go all clumpy in my smoothies like psyllium husk/seeds, but these little guys are tasty and not at all gooey.

Ann

Posted by Reviewer2640277 on Jul 28, 2009

Full of all the good oils, tasty on salads and sprinkled on soups. Have not tried them in water