• Customer Ratings

Smoothie addition

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Nov 01, 2010

I mix 1 tbsp of these in my smoothies (soaking them first for 10 minutes in water) and in my oatmeal. They don't taste like anything. I notice that I feel all around better since I have been taking them.

very good

Posted by MikaelP on Oct 19, 2010

They add an extra dimension to your food, last a long time.

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Aug 12, 2010

replenishes what the package indicates

Fun way to get antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 30, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Anyone my age can't see that word without remembering the commercial for the clay heads. OK, all kidding aside, these are fun little seeds. I like to add them to salads and to whole grain oat groats. They are great in oats. Sometimes I add them to protein drinks. If you let them soak in water they get mucilaginous, but it's tasty. Keep an open mind about this because it's good and they have a high ORAC value. They add fiber, too. Ch-ch-ch-CHIA!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2992681 on Jul 27, 2010

I keep Nature's Answer Chia Seeds on the kitchen counter for my raw breakfast concoction each morning. This is a wonderful product, so many health benefits and so easy to use. And thank you iHerb for making it available and affordable.

great seeds!

Posted by Reviewer2409465 on Jul 27, 2010

i only use 1 tbsp at a time so this will last me quite a while! the taste is great and so is the price

very interesting!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jul 08, 2010

I love mixing this in fresh squeezed lemon! makes a healthy difference to my regular drink!

Chia!

Posted by Reviewer1384434 on Jul 07, 2010

Chia works great as an appetite suppressant. Try a table spoon 30 minutes before each meal and incorporate some in your meals. It is easily added to oats, yogurt and salads. I use 3-5 tablespoons per day. Nature's Answer Chia Seed is a good quality product at a fair price.

Chia

Posted by Reviewer2216721 on Jun 20, 2010

Very good, excellent.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Jun 16, 2010

I just found out about all of the wonderful benefits of chia seeds a few months ago. I add them to smoothies, salads, yogurt, and oatmeal. I try to incorporate them into as many things as possible. My family loves them as well. They are easier to use than flaxseeds because you don't need to grind them first. Very beneficial product.