• Reviews | English

Helps with hunger

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Aug 24, 2009

These are really good added to a shake, they thicken it slightly, and are totally tasteless. You need to leave the seeds settle for about 5 minutes to absorb the water. I add these to my morning protein drink and they definitely keep me feeling fuller for longer than usual.

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2937405 on Oct 13, 2009

Easy to take and no bad taste.

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Sep 08, 2010

I add this to my morning smoothie to help curb my appetite until lunch. It is unnoticable in the smoothie.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Mar 15, 2009

No more constipation. I take 2 TBS dry and then drink a glass of water. Flax seed didn't work for me but this does the job.

Fantastic service

Posted by Reviewer2637269 on Sep 21, 2008

Thanks a lot for Your very excellent service. And the fact that half around the world, you can receive your product in few days and the product leves up to the standard you expected. DHL has delevered the packed in a perfect manner. I will buy your products again and I will tell my friends to do so.

Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer3316464 on Oct 25, 2008

Relief for IBS sufferers and dieters. Add these to a smoothie once a day and stave off hunger and feel better.

Nature's Answer, Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2121101 on Oct 30, 2008

This product is amazing, it really does help with your digestive system. I find it difficult to take the seeds mixed with water so have a scoop a day in a bowl of porridge, they really improve your concentration levels too. very highly recommended.

Chia

Posted by Reviewer1043858 on May 02, 2008

These little seeds work so well. It was very hard to believe that they could work that way with your intestinal system.

Dr. Oz knows...

Posted by Reviewer2795578 on Jul 30, 2009

I started taking Chia when Dr. Oz recommended it as something everyone should take. Be sure and wait 5 minutes between prep and drinking though.

funny little critters, these

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on May 14, 2009

By themselves they taste a little like sesame seeds. I use them in my smoothies after "gelling" them overnight in the fridge. 1 scoop, 8oz of water, stir, done. The blender pulverizes them, so there's not even a texture difference. Very easy to use.