• Customer Ratings

Nature's Answer Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2120617 on Feb 23, 2011

wonderful product at a great price. much less than i have found Chia seeds anywhere else. and iHerbs great service is an added plus

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3069483 on Feb 03, 2011

These are great...I drink them every morning in a glass of milk. Let them sit for a few minutes, they get a little texture. Great way to take my supplements in the morning, and they really fill you up!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Jan 02, 2011

When I do not take Chia my skin looks dry and crumbly. I do not put so much emphasis on how I look except for the fact that the skin and appearance is one gauge to judge my health. Taking this Chia makes my skin glow and provides sustained energy after drinking it. Very good product

First timer

Posted by Reviewer1045612 on Dec 20, 2010

First time for me to try Chia. I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted just as it is described. Nothing else like it in my experience.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3328009 on Dec 01, 2010

This product was perfectly shipped and is also excellent. I will order again!!!

Diet

Posted by Reviewer1104407 on Nov 24, 2010

It was purchased on a diet would help. Yet the effect, but I'd go away for good results.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2149436 on Nov 16, 2010

Just what I was looking for - without the high supermarket price. If Chia seeds provide even half the nutrition researchers say, it's an easy choice to add them to your diet.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Nov 16, 2010

i havent had it too long, but after a week of using it i must say i much prefer this to psyllum husks..i sprinkle it on yoghurt or drink it with water - works very well. and, as always, the customer service of iherb.com is just the best. esp if u like me live in a country with a limited health food selection. i try to order for less than 35 dollars at a time and less than 3 lbs so i dont have to pay toll or anything when i receive my orders. sometimes thats like 1/4 of the price for health food in norway..

Chia for Champs

Posted by Reviewer2785139 on Nov 09, 2010

Unbelievable supplement.My girlfriends and myself are all runners.Some ran Greece and one ran this year's NY Marathon.So no injuries at all during training thanks to Chia Seed.

Smoothie addition

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Nov 01, 2010

I mix 1 tbsp of these in my smoothies (soaking them first for 10 minutes in water) and in my oatmeal. They don't taste like anything. I notice that I feel all around better since I have been taking them.