• Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by 5331466893239518653 on Aug 30, 2016

Good value for money and I put them in my early morn porridge.

Great product

Posted by 4814813219318907233 on Sep 08, 2016

These chia seeds are the best.

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Aug 12, 2010

replenishes what the package indicates

very good

Posted by MikaelP on Oct 19, 2010

They add an extra dimension to your food, last a long time.

very interesting!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jul 08, 2010

I love mixing this in fresh squeezed lemon! makes a healthy difference to my regular drink!

great seeds!

Posted by Reviewer2409465 on Jul 27, 2010

i only use 1 tbsp at a time so this will last me quite a while! the taste is great and so is the price

Smoothie addition

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Nov 01, 2010

I mix 1 tbsp of these in my smoothies (soaking them first for 10 minutes in water) and in my oatmeal. They don't taste like anything. I notice that I feel all around better since I have been taking them.

Chia for Champs

Posted by Reviewer2785139 on Nov 09, 2010

Unbelievable supplement.My girlfriends and myself are all runners.Some ran Greece and one ran this year's NY Marathon.So no injuries at all during training thanks to Chia Seed.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Nov 16, 2010

i havent had it too long, but after a week of using it i must say i much prefer this to psyllum husks..i sprinkle it on yoghurt or drink it with water - works very well. and, as always, the customer service of iherb.com is just the best. esp if u like me live in a country with a limited health food selection. i try to order for less than 35 dollars at a time and less than 3 lbs so i dont have to pay toll or anything when i receive my orders. sometimes thats like 1/4 of the price for health food in norway..

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2149436 on Nov 16, 2010

Just what I was looking for - without the high supermarket price. If Chia seeds provide even half the nutrition researchers say, it's an easy choice to add them to your diet.