• Customer Ratings

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3069483 on Feb 03, 2011

These are great...I drink them every morning in a glass of milk. Let them sit for a few minutes, they get a little texture. Great way to take my supplements in the morning, and they really fill you up!

Nature's Answer Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2120617 on Feb 23, 2011

wonderful product at a great price. much less than i have found Chia seeds anywhere else. and iHerbs great service is an added plus

Nature's superfood

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Mar 06, 2011

I take it with water everyday and I feel more energy throughout the day.

Good for you

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Mar 17, 2011

I put this in my water jar and use it in bread and on salads and many other things. I believe this is a good source of hydration ever since I heard the story of the mayans being able to run over 400 miles and without water bottles - instead they ate chia seeds along the way and stayed hydrated.I will buy again and again. Pac NW Country Livin'

Great company!!!

Posted by Reviewer1797121 on Mar 22, 2011

The product too early yet, but the service & delivery very good & fast!!!!!

Much better price than anywhere else I've seen.

Posted by Reviewer3242897 on Apr 11, 2011

Much better price than anywhere else I've seen.

Makes your hair healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2389373 on Jun 17, 2011

I have had slow growing dull hair for years but when I started taking chia seeds , I've noticed a fast hair growth and major shine in my hair! I put a scoop in my smoothies, also in my noting cereal ;) I make sure I have them in my house always and iherb is the best price for them

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1620000 on Jun 28, 2011

I bought this product after reading so many healthy living bloggers write about this product. And I'm glad that I did. I've been using the chia seeds in my smoothies and also in my yogurts. There is really no taste, and reminds me of poppy seeds.

good quality Chia seed

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Jul 26, 2011

Nature's Answer chia is good qualilty (certified Kosher, non-gmo and gluten free)and is packaged well for freshness. I use it for the omega-3 benefits for both myself and also add it to my dogs' food.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2631591 on Aug 24, 2011

It really assists bowel function and regularity.