• Reviews | English

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3164018 on May 08, 2012

Perfect for my breakfastshake. An easy way to add the good fattyacids and some bite to the shake.

Chia is great!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Chia is a fantastic health food and I often purchase the sprouted powder or seeds. I don't love the taste of the seeds but sometimes blend them with oats, manuka honey and cacao powder to make a fairly healthy brownie. Haven't noticed any mind-blowing effects but I often forget to take this. I have friends who have been blown away by how much it's helped them and they've been able to give up coffee and sweets through taking it.

Very healthy feel!

Posted by junesam on Jun 28, 2012

I have consumed for a week according to its instructions - I felt energetic and have very good bowel movement! I also feed this to my 14mo baby because this seed has high Omega 3!

Best Chia Seeds!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 01, 2012

I put a tablespoon of these seeds in a cup of hot beverage and let it soak for a few minutes to soften it. It will become very gel like and is very pleasant to take. The seeds has no taste at all. It is also very good for regulating bowl movements.

NATURES ANSWER, CHIA SEEDS

Posted by Reviewer3153830 on Oct 25, 2008

All I can say is, this product works! Excellent service, shipping, pricing & speediness of product to you by Iherb.

Good price and easy source of Omega 3

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 28, 2009

Chia is a good vegetarian source of Omega 3. Mix with water and eat like a jello.

Super Deal on a Superfood

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 08, 2009

I use these in a "raw" cookie/truffle I make. Soaked in melted coconut oil with cacao nibs, the truffle includes bee pollen, sesame seeds, a variety of raw nuts and seeds, coconut, peanut butter, wheat germ, a little gingered honey, and sometimes molasses. Mmmmm...

Right on

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Jun 14, 2009

Not only are these chia seeds offered at one of the best prices I've seen, they're super fresh. Would buy again.

Best Deal For Chia

Posted by Reviewer1850322 on Feb 09, 2009

For the price this is the best deal for Chia. Just as good as the Greens+ that sells for around a dollar more but you get more Chia with this brand.

Chia Seed