• Reviews | English

Great company!!!

Posted by Reviewer1797121 on Mar 22, 2011

The product too early yet, but the service & delivery very good & fast!!!!!

Smoothie addition

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Nov 01, 2010

I mix 1 tbsp of these in my smoothies (soaking them first for 10 minutes in water) and in my oatmeal. They don't taste like anything. I notice that I feel all around better since I have been taking them.

Chia for Champs

Posted by Reviewer2785139 on Nov 09, 2010

Unbelievable supplement.My girlfriends and myself are all runners.Some ran Greece and one ran this year's NY Marathon.So no injuries at all during training thanks to Chia Seed.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Nov 16, 2010

i havent had it too long, but after a week of using it i must say i much prefer this to psyllum husks..i sprinkle it on yoghurt or drink it with water - works very well. and, as always, the customer service of iherb.com is just the best. esp if u like me live in a country with a limited health food selection. i try to order for less than 35 dollars at a time and less than 3 lbs so i dont have to pay toll or anything when i receive my orders. sometimes thats like 1/4 of the price for health food in norway..

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2149436 on Nov 16, 2010

Just what I was looking for - without the high supermarket price. If Chia seeds provide even half the nutrition researchers say, it's an easy choice to add them to your diet.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1250704 on Oct 02, 2011

Really enjoy the quality of there product, convient packaging and lonve the measuring cup provided

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1491460 on Oct 05, 2011

Love it. I drink it before all my half marathons and it gives me plenty of energy.

Great Product!

Posted by Catalyst on Dec 15, 2011

I really have no regrets switching to this product. I like the info the company provided, which helped me make my decision. Thanks

good for parents

Posted by Reviewer3192927 on Feb 08, 2012

Looks like, their heart problem is getting better. They like it.

Excellent