Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Answer, Cleavers Herb, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

This is an excellent, alcohol free cleavers liquid product. I like it better than another brand. It cleans/drains well the liquids in the body, but you need to drink a lot of water, otherwise the skin feels really dry.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jul 28, 2008

I prefer this alcohol-free variety; and, it seems to be very concentrated and potent. I use it for lymph drainage. It relieves my lymph congestion headaches.

Another great product that works from Nature's Answer

Posted by Reviewer2100245 on Feb 16, 2010

Great blood cleanser, good absorbtion, no alcohol. Breast lumps are gone :) Added bonus...helps with weightloss!

Cleavers is excellent to fight cellulite

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 13, 2012

Removes cellulite and lympth toxins from the body very fast.

Wow. Just finishing my first bottle, and back for another

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 27, 2014

I cannot recommend Cleavers, or lymph detoxing highly enough. I came across this herb on iHerb while searching for herbal products to kidney and liver/gall bladder cleanse, something I do periodically. I'm pretty well versed in this stuff and although I have done liver/gall bladder flushes and colon cleansing and even done lymph detoxing via diet and exercise, I didn't know there was an herb for this. I have had a number of medical conditions over the years which no doubt have dumped a lot into my lymph system through both drugs and simply detoxing the diseases themselves. Anyway, the thing I noticed first was in my neck around my glands and jaw, big detox (I am using Astragalus which helps to mitigate the detox symptoms). The it seemed to move through my body along lymphatic pathways. My body is regaining it's flexibility, and I am regaining my very fit body of a few years ago. I cannot say this has been easy and painless, but far less difficult than some cleanses I've been on. I have now worked up to taking 20 drops 3 times per day, and will up again in the next bottle, then taper off.Probably will go through 3 bottles and then take a rest. I would highly recommend this for anyone who is/has been seriously ill, and/or has gone through any type of drug treatment. I only wish there was a California Xtracts version of this, or even Natures Answer with alcohol. Alcohol is the most potent delivery system, but the other two products sold here are just too expensive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »