Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1837537 on May 11, 2008

My guinea pig is now stone-free, thanks to this product, used in conjunction with chanca piedra tincture (also available from iherb), and homemade hydrangea tea. Thanks for a great product!

Worked for kidney detox

Posted by Reviewer3131856 on Jul 05, 2010

My doctor requested that I do a kidney detox and recommended cornsilk as part of that protocol. He said any brand was fine so I chose Nature's Answer Alcohol-Free and I was very happy that it clearly helped detox my kidneys. I am continuing to use this product to support the clearing of toxins out of my kidneys.

Cornsilk

Posted by Reviewer2739266 on Dec 20, 2010

I've been using the cornsilk extract daily for my guinea pig who has bladderstones. My vet suggested we try the cornsilk instead of subjecting him to an operation to remove the stones. It's been over a year, and my piggie is doing well with no problems. His latest x-ray shows diminished stones and no new stones.

Wow! It works!

Posted by Reviewer1676071 on Mar 06, 2012

Cornsilk was recommended to me for high blood pressure by my brother but after reading the reviews, I realized I could also use it for urinary problems. The tincture worked on the urinary problems from the very first dose. I ordered both the capsules and the tincture and found that the tincture works better for me than the capsules. I have not noticed a difference in blood pressure yet but I have only used cornsilk for about a week. I was pleased that the order shipped so quickly.

great for kidneys

Posted by Reviewer1233115 on May 25, 2010

i recommend highly

Wonderful for our incontinent dog

Posted by Reviewer2569584 on Nov 19, 2012

Our female dog had seen two vets and been on several antibiotic courses after a hormone problem had been ruled out. Nevertheless, she kept wetting her bed and acting as if peeing was uncomfortable. We gave her colostrum and finally this Nature's Answer cornsilk, and the latter seemed to do the trick. She has been dry for a couple of months, and I'll probably keep her on the cornsilk the rest of her life. She 13 yrs old, weighs about 50 pounds and gets 2 dropperfuls daily of the alcohol-free version. I love this brand and use other of their products for myself.

cornsilk review

Posted by Reviewer2458881 on Jan 04, 2008

it did not woerk on my frequent urination problem at all.

Great product. Great service.

Posted by Reviewer1848343 on Jan 07, 2011

Not only did my order come fast, the product is great! I see the brand in all my local stores, but they never carry this particular product. (The price is also much higher.) Thank you, iHerb. I couldn't be happier ordering through you!

Very quality product.