10% Off Orders Over $40!

Customer Reviews

Nature's Answer, Daily Digestive Enzyme, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

$9.09
$13.99
Savings of: $4.90 (35% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 62 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 46 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Nice formula of enzymes but not very concentrated

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 16, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I found it uneasy to compare the concentration of this product with that of other digestive enzymes formulas (different units or ways of indicating the actual amount per serving), but it seems that this product isn't very concentrated compared to some other brands. However, it has a nice variety of enzymes in it, so I just make up for the seemingly lower concentration by taking twice the recommended serving size whenever needed, then it works fine. The presentation in blister packs is quite handy for carrying around, for instance when going to the restaurant. I like that the capsules don't contain any magnesium stearate.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Работающие ферменты! Working enzymes!

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Всегда, когда я уезжаю далеко из дома (на отдых, в отпуск), у меня начинаются проблемы с пищеварением. Видимо, это случается из-за изменения климата и воды. На этот раз, перед отъездом, я заказала эти энзимы. И сразу же начала принимать. Удивительно, но у меня впервые не было проблем с желудком, вздутия живота. Я пришла к выводу, что это средство хорошо работает. Рекомендую для покупки! Always, when I leave far from the house (on rest, in holiday), I begin problems with digestion. Probably, it happens because of climate change and water. This time, before departure, I ordered these энзимы. And at once started to accept. Surprisingly, but I had for the first time no problems with a stomach, stomach swellings. I came to a conclusion that this means well works. I recommend for purchase!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not worth it

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

We tried it for a week, we are almost done with the second pack. It had no effect on our entire family. Dr's Best is much more effective, even more effective than NOW Foods Enzymes.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

useful enzymes

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 31, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

It's a very useful supplement. Designed for better absorption of very different food.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

it helped me to cope with the new foods while on vacation

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 14, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

You can’t always pick what and when you want to eat when you travel a foreign country. I took it with me on vacation, and it helped me to cope with the new foods at the add times. It is very convenient to carry in the purse or in the pocket. I sometimes use these at home when I eat too much protein or fat.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 46 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives