amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1720978 on Mar 14, 2012

I bought this product because God revealed to me in a dream. Just 4 days after i started to feel much much much better. Works wonders with hormonal inbalances. Thank u Lord!!!!

effective

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Jan 10, 2010

works well for regulating the female cycle

Not sure if I feel any improvement at all

Posted by 4934652833516243393 on Jul 12, 2013

the only thing that might have changed is my libido (to the better)

Great Product

Posted by 4649234625257891411 on Feb 12, 2013

I was irregular for five months after I started birth control. After taking this for a month I was back onto a 28 day cycle. Tastes like celery root.

Gets the blood flowing

Posted by 5520686276981756508 on Mar 11, 2014

I'm 42 and thought I was going into menopause...maybe I am...but...I had not gotten my period in 3 months...I put a few drops of this Don Quai in my standard green drink every morning for one week...and viola! I got my period! Amazing results!!!

Nasty taste/smell.

Posted by baileylang on Feb 06, 2014

I bought this because I suspected I had a hormonal imbalance. It turns out I have polycystic ovary syndrome. This tincture tastes horrible and I would usually mix it with pineapple juice to mask it. The dosing is difficult to get down and I did not enjoy taking this. Switched to a capsule. I think Dong Quai is great...In the 8 weeks since I've been taking it, insomnia stopped, had a menstrual period in the first time in many months, and acne cleared up. Still to the pill form though.