Fo-Ti 2000mg

Posted by 5131290962462997718 on Jun 17, 2015

Excellent. I mixed a few drops of burdock and fo-ti into my hair tonic to use daily. Stops my peri-menopausal hair loss. My hair is stronger and there is less hair drop in shower. Been using daily for a week. Fr Singapore.

Better for Hormones

Posted by 5487426062177522429 on Jan 19, 2015

Will continue usage for a little longer.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2233895 on Jan 09, 2015

I usually stick to Herbpharm but I liked this brand too. Good quality. Will buy again as they seem to give more than the standard amount in the bottle.

Worst Fo-Ti root

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Aug 18, 2012

I have been using Fo-ti (He shou wu) for over 8 months already (different types and brands). This was the worst one. I felt stagnation in my chest (probably in my lungs). I don't use it after 2-3 times try. Get other brands (I believe capsules are better).

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1905121 on Jul 03, 2011

Great!!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1621769 on May 13, 2011

I have not been using it long enough to see any results, but I'll be sticking with it since the others I tried reek of alcohol. This preparation also mixes well with water and tastes OK. Great service (to Australia) by the way, better than buying local. You guys are the best!

Hair loss has definitely slowed

Posted by Reviewer1002183 on Apr 07, 2011

I started taking this product a couple of weeks ago in conjunction with Country Life Maxi-Hair vitamins. The combination has already stopped the extraordinary female hair loss I started experiencing as I approached 50. The clumps of hair I was shedding every shower have stopped and I don't find as much hair around the house as I used to. It is easy to take, just a few drops in water a couple of times a day. The taste is not unpleasant, just "herby."

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer2078053 on Mar 11, 2011

Cured Fo-Ti is the beneficial one versus regular Fo-Ti which is just a laxative. And it actually tastes good!

Very Pleased with Service and Product

Posted by Reviewer1936144 on Aug 07, 2010

This was my first time ordering from your company. I must say I was very pleased not only with the speedy delivery but with the product itself. I have a friend who is a doctor of oriental medicine and recommended the product highly!

great