Liquid ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer2098658 on Dec 30, 2013

Someone mentioned here that ginkgo works better in a liquid. So I decided to give it a try as I liked the idea of not having to swallow yet another capsule staffed with fillers.. The verdict is: this ginkgo absorbs very quickly and does not give me a headache like some other brain enhancement supplements. I an even able to take it quite late before dinner and it gives me some energy and improves concentration in the evening, yet it does not interfere with my sleep even though I am quite sensitive to any kind of stimulants.

Migraine Cure!

Posted by Reviewer1303021 on Mar 07, 2012

Have had nearly a 100% success in eliminating migraines with this ginkgo supplement. I've had debilitating migraines for over 15 years and tried just about every thing to get rid of them, allopathic and natural, to no avail. This did the trick! I'm totally, totally amazed. The boost and clearheaded-ness are very noticeable, but just feel like an extra bonus :) I'm thrilled with this product

A+

Posted by Reviewer1903399 on Dec 31, 2009

Good product

concentration boost

Posted by Reviewer1072698 on Jul 29, 2011

I bought this extract for my teenage son as it enables him to concentrate on his studies. Now, i'm trying it out as well. I've noticed that i'm clearer in my thinking as i forget a lot. I just have to remember to take it regularly then i've got it made.

Been using for years. Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3142243 on Dec 08, 2011

You should always go liquid when buying Ginkgo. This brand is particularly good.

Posted by samanthajae on Jun 18, 2016

I love this gingko extract firstly because it contains no alcohol, unlike many other tinctures. It is fast-moving and I mix it in my drink whenever I am studying late. Amazing stuff! Only it is a little pricey, but overall worth it

Top value.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 20, 2009

iherb is great; Nature's Answer is the best company for tinctures in terms of quality and value; ginkgo is an allround pick-me-up I couldn't do without.

Helping me and family so much!

Posted by lovenaturals on May 01, 2015

This really helps me to relieve my headache naturally. My husband never miss taking it once daily as it helps him to think better, clearer mind. And I'll make sure my children have it in the morning before going to school to help them focus better, glad they have it in liquid form as my kids could not swallow the capsules yet. Big Thanks to iHerb and Nature's Answer :)

Natures Answer Ginko Leaf Alcohol-Free

Posted by 5389943192072263898 on Dec 10, 2014

This is a great alternative to alcohol extracts, for those who are sensitive.