Nature's Answer, Ginkgo Leaf, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A+

Posted by Reviewer1903399 From Oregon on Dec 31, 2009

Good product

concentration boost

Posted by Reviewer1072698 From Switzerland on Jul 29, 2011

I bought this extract for my teenage son as it enables him to concentrate on his studies. Now, i'm trying it out as well. I've noticed that i'm clearer in my thinking as i forget a lot. I just have to remember to take it regularly then i've got it made.

Been using for years. Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3142243 From Indiana on Dec 08, 2011

You should always go liquid when buying Ginkgo. This brand is particularly good.

Migraine Cure!

Posted by Reviewer1303021 From Kansas on Mar 07, 2012

Have had nearly a 100% success in eliminating migraines with this ginkgo supplement. I've had debilitating migraines for over 15 years and tried just about every thing to get rid of them, allopathic and natural, to no avail. This did the trick! I'm totally, totally amazed. The boost and clearheaded-ness are very noticeable, but just feel like an extra bonus :) I'm thrilled with this product

Liquid ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer2098658 From Australia on Dec 30, 2013

Someone mentioned here that ginkgo works better in a liquid. So I decided to give it a try as I liked the idea of not having to swallow yet another capsule staffed with fillers.. The verdict is: this ginkgo absorbs very quickly and does not give me a headache like some other brain enhancement supplements. I an even able to take it quite late before dinner and it gives me some energy and improves concentration in the evening, yet it does not interfere with my sleep even though I am quite sensitive to any kind of stimulants.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »