New To iHerb?

Nature's Answer, Ginkgo Leaf, Organic Alcohol Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2744086 on Jan 03, 2010

My sister told me about this extract two months ago. I took the capsule form of Ginkgo years ago but it was not that effective - although at that time, my brain worked fine. However, for the past 2 years, I began to notice little things such as not remembering numbers, the spelling of easy words, difficulty at times coming up with a coherent sentence etc. I take 1,000 mg/4 caps a day of Salmon Oil - for memory and sharpness and it works well, however lately it is not enough. Because of my experience, I did not have high expectations of the effectiveness of the Ginkgo - boy was I wrong. This Ginkgo extract improves my overall cognitive processes throughout the day even if I take it just once a day. It seems the longer I take it the better my memory, comprehension, and decision-making process become. Now I take it for maintenance and instead of 3 times a day I take it once and I'm fine – I also continue to take my Salmon Oil. All this progress occurred in just one month! So, I've ordered 4 bottles because I don't plan to run out … Give it a try.

For my man

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 23, 2013

We love Nature's Answer, it is one of the best companies here. My man is taking Ginkgo for his brain, concentration, high blood pressure and overall vitality. He swears by it. I have tried it myself. So yuck, taste is awful, like you are drinking machine oil. But my man takes is directly, without water. He wants more strength. One bad thing that they are more expensive than capsules and they last so short.

Concentration Aid

Posted by Reviewer1072698 on Apr 15, 2011

I ordered this Ginkgo extract for my 17 yr. old son who finds that it helps him quite a bit in concentrating . Before taking this extract he could only concentrate for 20 minutes during class, and now he could stay focused for 2 hours. So he swears by it. I think the extract form works faster than the tablet. I'm really glad and relieved that iHerb carries this product at such a good & affordable price.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1073384 on Apr 23, 2010

My 12yr old daughter has Down Syndrome. We use this to increase her cognitive skills.

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Apr 12, 2012

I have tried Ginkgo drops before and let me tell you they tasted awful but not this one you can actually drink it only with water!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »