N

Posted by Reviewer2320801 on Apr 03, 2008

Much easier to swallow than the huge caplets Glu-Con usually comes in

Dog medicine

Posted by Reviewer2057140 on Jul 14, 2008

I`ve been using this product on my Afghan Hound for about 8 months now and she is responding very well to it, it is much cheaper than products touted as animal only.

Glucosamine Plus Chondroitin Veggie caps.

Posted by Reviewer2321922 on Mar 18, 2011

This product seems to work almost immediately. I've tried other brands, but somehow this one is different. I would recommend it.

Works great!!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Nov 30, 2012

My husband has been taking this product for about 8 or 9 months for joint pain. After about 1 week he noticed the pain was much less. If he forgets to take it or runs out, within about 2 days he notices a differnce in his elbows and shoulders.

Love it!

Posted by 4874278344404863247 on May 24, 2016

I'm 56 and had been having issues with my knees for the past 2 years. I love to dance, but could not squat down while dancing anymore and get back up again. I also couldn't go hiking without experiencing pain when coming back down, and had to stop several times. Glucosamine on its own, wasn't giving me results like it had in the past. I decided to try this combination, and am so happy I did! Now I can dance all night long again and easily squat to the ground and get back up while dancing. I haven't tried hiking yet, but I've been walking down small slopes without any issues. I would highly recommend this product to anyone, and I have been doing so to all my friends!

Nature's Answer, Glucosamine Plus Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1122912 on Jan 26, 2009

Ordered this for my dog. He takes three caps daily. Less expensive than Cosequin.

Nature's Answer, Glucosamine Plus Chondroitin, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Feb 26, 2009

This is a great value and a very convenient dosage. Many glucosamine combos require taking several tablets or capsules to get the daily recommended 1500 mg. It's much easier to have the dosage in two capsules.

for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1128773 on Mar 02, 2009

After an injury, I developed arthritis. Read about how glucosamine and chondroitin can help. Good product, better price than the drug/grocery stores in my area.

Glucoamine

Posted by Reviewer1696962 on Jan 13, 2008

It takes a bit to work, but when it gets in your system it does help with cracking joints.

vege caps