Hemroids!

Posted by 5744129253180254198 on Dec 15, 2015

This is great for Hemroids. My husband has been suffering from hemroids for years. Gotu Kola works wonderful! No more bleeding and it helps with the inflammation.

Good product at a really good price

Posted by 4837110368351045741 on Oct 07, 2015

This is my second bottle and I feel like it really helps to reduce the appearence of cellulite

Nature's Answer, Gotu Kola Herb, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 29, 2013

It is used by my mommy for brain tumor issues, circulation, etc. We like this herb, but this particular formulation is not perfect due to huge amounts of serving per day and due to other ingredients (could be less of them or only gelatin capsule). But the price is good and you can add it to your cart due to savings or in order not to be taxed by the customs.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 06, 2013

Good value product at an affordable price. Excellent iHerb.com service.

Wasted money

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Dec 16, 2012

I have two problems I take Gotu Kola for. I have a breathing problem, similar to asthma, but nothing serious, and very frustrating, even hard to eat sometimes. Nobody can figure out what is wrong. Once I started to take Gotu Kola for a flu, and my breathing problem was gone! So for the last two years I would take just 2 capsules, 900 in the morning on the empty stomach, and I didn't have to worry about anything. If I would take a break just for a week, my problem would come back. Same with my second problem, depression. Gotu Kola was very effective. One of the times when I was placing an order on iherb, they were out of my usual brand, NOW, so I purchased "Nature's Answer". I don't know how they make their Gotu Kola, but it just DIDN'T WORK for me. I had to trow it away.

good

Posted by Reviewer1588735 on Jul 22, 2012

after taking were not so badly hurt veins in the legs, and appeared cheerful

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1451356 on Jan 11, 2012

very good product. heard a lot of good things about gotu kola

Success story

Posted by Reviewer1616019 on Sep 08, 2011

Great product, service and price. I will be ordering more.

Excellent Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jul 22, 2011

Really, this is the only product that IS this single herb but they're ethical harvesters and the herb is nicely fresh. I'm happy with my results. I've been a little worried about my short term memory but this has helped a lot with that as well as with attention and concentration.

Gotu kola