Icy clarity!

Posted by optimalhealth on Apr 12, 2013

I think this supplement is funny as I bought it to for the sake of increased clarity, better mood and improved cognitive skills, and got the bonus of better skin with it. It's used for a variety of different things, but for me the effect is mental clarity, and better mood. Sometimes when I have a logical problem and sit and whimper about something, I take this, and all of a sudden I see how foolish I have been, stop worrying about the problem and take action instead. Up to you to find out how it works for you.

Works quickly

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

I take a dropperful in the mornings and can sit in front of the computer for quite a while without my eyes feeling tired. A good alternative to the alcohol based tinctures.

Gotu Kola

Posted by Reviewer3348316 on Feb 20, 2012

For years I have used gotu kola for memory. It is one of the few supplements that I can really tell a difference in using it (as opposed to not using it). When I haven't been using it for awhile and my memory isn't as efficient, I start taking it again. Truthfully, I find it just as effective in the capsule form as the tincture

My Brain Has Become a Computer

Posted by 5308581530533028708 on Oct 02, 2014

My memory and learning rate have SIGNIFICANTLY increased as a result of taking this product. I went from being quite forgetful to sharp as a tack, I almost don't recognize myself. I take two full squirts in a little water before I go to work each morning. I refuse to take synthetic pharmaceutical medications. Nature has become the best doctor I have ever known. I also take this company's St. John's Wort extract, which has significantly helped my mood and depression.

Great psoriasis treatment

Posted by Reviewer1494385 on Sep 28, 2008

I love this stuff! My other medications will not allow me to take alcohol, so this alcohol free extract is perfect for me. Psoriasis is driving me crazy & the doctor's treaments only randomly help, but this extract alieves the stinging & itching. The psoriasis is still there with it's flaking, but life is certainly more pleasant.

Good energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jan 05, 2009

This is a good product, gives a nice energy boost when needed. The liquid seems to work quickly. I also like the liquid because you can tailor the dose well. Half a pippette to wake me up if i'm not doing much, up to two full pippettes for extra energy when needed.

Seeing some results

Posted by Reviewer2129854 on Feb 15, 2012

One thing I have seen with the Gotu Kola is that my vericose veins on both sides of my legs are disappearing. I am looking for it to heal something else, but I am only taking it for 6 weeks, and then stop as advised and start again later.

Face booster

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Jan 28, 2010

I use it on my face to dimish pigmentation.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1006007 on Feb 21, 2012

This product really works. Helps circulation, and mental alertness. I think more clearly. Improves low libido.

Nature's Answer, Gotu Kola Herb, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by 4670065923295540364 on Jan 27, 2014