10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Answer, Gotu Kola Herb, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Icy clarity!

Posted by herbenthusiast on Apr 12, 2013

I think this supplement is funny as I bought it to for the sake of increased clarity, better mood and improved cognitive skills, and got the bonus of better skin with it. It's used for a variety of different things, but for me the effect is mental clarity, and better mood. Sometimes when I have a logical problem and sit and whimper about something, I take this, and all of a sudden I see how foolish I have been, stop worrying about the problem and take action instead. Up to you to find out how it works for you.

Face booster

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Jan 28, 2010

I use it on my face to dimish pigmentation.

Great psoriasis treatment

Posted by Reviewer1494385 on Sep 28, 2008

I love this stuff! My other medications will not allow me to take alcohol, so this alcohol free extract is perfect for me. Psoriasis is driving me crazy & the doctor's treaments only randomly help, but this extract alieves the stinging & itching. The psoriasis is still there with it's flaking, but life is certainly more pleasant.

Works quickly

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

I take a dropperful in the mornings and can sit in front of the computer for quite a while without my eyes feeling tired. A good alternative to the alcohol based tinctures.

Seeing some results

Posted by Reviewer2129854 on Feb 15, 2012

One thing I have seen with the Gotu Kola is that my vericose veins on both sides of my legs are disappearing. I am looking for it to heal something else, but I am only taking it for 6 weeks, and then stop as advised and start again later.