Not bad but I have to use higher dose.

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

3 - 4 caps of a day are more effective. Nature's Way Gotu Kola works for me better.

Rather effective

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Sep 05, 2008

Having taken this product for better blood circulation in my legs, I very quickly experienced good results. I also feel more alert (in a better mood, but not excited) and less tired. I also have taken some Maitake Mushroom (Maitake Gold) Extracts with similar results. Therefore, alternatively, one day I take Gotu Kola and one day I take my Maitake extract.

Helps with Varicose and varicocelle Veins

Posted by Reviewer3087843 on May 05, 2011

Recommended to my friend and give it to my wife. Helped Both of them a lot.

Gotu Kola

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Aug 31, 2011

I have read a lot of good things about Gotu Kola and I am looking forward to seeing how well this works. I just started taking this product so I am only beginning to see the improvements.

healthy herb

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Aug 24, 2014

tried this for focusing, it didn't help, I had a bit more success with other brands. I thought this extract is also a bit awakening, rather different than the subtle relaxing effect I had with the regular herb. the general benefits of this plant are why i give it 3 stars.

a life saver in stroke

Posted by 5240552843322575221 on Nov 30, 2016

Gotu Kola extract has many functions for skin and body especially for the brain, may help in Alzheimers disease. In acute stroke immediately give 2 caps then continu twice per day 1 caps in morning and afternoon for a couple of weeks but better not evening

excellent !

Posted by isaras on Dec 01, 2016

been taking this for years .this forumal is 300mg i prefer the larger dose. but got kola is excellent for blood purification and for mental alertness and awareness via the day. its not a night time supp.

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2521825 on Sep 01, 2011

Good Gotu Kola

Works Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2025866 on Nov 27, 2011

Love it!

Gotu Kola

Posted by Reviewer2783026 on Aug 08, 2011

I am very happy with the product Gotu Kola and very happy with your service. Thank you.Best Regards Claudia

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »