good product

Posted by Reviewer2067718 on Mar 23, 2009

I am using this product because of the antioxidants for a skin issue. Seems to be helping. I like it because it is alcohol-free. Be careful because it will stain clothing.

great antioxidant

Posted by unseen on Jun 15, 2016

I always like herbs in liquid form; green tea known as a strong antioxidant, antibiotic and an energy booster, I mix a dropper with green drink and I'm good to go, the taste may be a bit bitter and the smell is a bit strong but pleasant for me, you can blend this with grape seed extract for ultimate antioxidant intake, I like to take green tea during the day. أحب آحذ الأعشاب بشكلها السائل وجدتها أقوى من الكبسولات و الأفراض هذا مستخلص الشاهي الأخضر وهو قوي كمضاد للأكسدة وكمضاد حيوي و الطاقة الطعم مر و الرائحة لا بأس بها بمكن إضافة قطّارة مع نصف كاس ماء أو عصير أو شاهي دافيء من الأفضل استخدامه في النهار .. الشاهي الأخضر و بذور العنب قد يكونا أقوى مضادا أكسدة موجودين في الطبيعة.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1541187 on Jul 03, 2008

Great Product

Just What I Needed

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

I use this internally to increase my antioxidant intake. I add a dropperful to a cup of tea; taste is fine. I also use it in my homemade night cream (I use a niacin-based cream & add several dropperfuls, stirring until I have a nice chocolate colored cream). Works as both an antioxidant and antifungal for the skin; great for helping your skin up its natural defenses to UV rays. I highly recommend Nature's Answer extracts for their quality. I also use Goldenleaf for shortening colds and gastrointestinal health and Walnut Extract for my puppy's heartworm protection.

green me

Posted by Reviewer2884441 on Mar 21, 2011

good stuff

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Quite potent

Posted by Reviewer3105319 on Oct 04, 2014

Strong, concentrated green tea taste.

Cindy

Posted by Reviewer2943001 on Jan 10, 2008

It's great

Results still not in, but promising

Posted by Reviewer1972597 on Oct 10, 2007

This order came VERY timely from iherb. It is something our doctor is trying for a wart that won't go away. So far, it seems to be helping - though the next visit from the doc will tell. Product is hard to find, so was GLAD to find it at iherb.com!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2188174 on Nov 08, 2007

Great product, well-known name brand, great value

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »