LIFE SAVER

Posted by 4691738520108211284 on Aug 26, 2014

The following is my true testimony only and I do not advise ANYONE to do what I did but please first consult your doctor. For years I have suffered from arrhythmia and was on put on beta-blockers for years by my doctor but it was as good as not taking them at all because the rapid heartbeat came anyway and suddenly with shortness of breath and dizziness. I thought what was the use of these medications I might as well try a natural supplement that might help. I am one of those daring ones so I first prayed and asked God to show me what would be best for my heart. I stopped the beta-blockers on my own. Long story short, within days I found Nature's Answer Hawthorne Tincture. I didn't take it right away but kept it handy to take when my heart went rapid and then one day I climbed a few steps at the subway, I went out of breath and the problem began real bad this time and I was alone. I opened the bottle and squeezed a few droppers in my mouth and took a gulp of water which too, I never fail to carry. I walked slowly down again trembling with weakness and sat on the bench nearby until the weakness subsided and the breathing and heartbeat stabilized - this took just 10 minutes, what an amazing product. From that day to this moment I keep a bottle of Nature's Answer Hawthorne Tincture in my handbag, in the kitchen, and beside my bed. This wonderful God-given Gift has been my LIFE-SAVER almost every time I had such an attack. It's Power Packed I can't do without it. No medicine can beat it. In fact I now take it 3 x day to keep the attacks away and I do feel a lot better than before. I thank God and the makers of this product with all of my HEART. THANK YOU & THANK YOU iHERB!!!

Great product on my old dog

Posted by 5451610742916960378 on Apr 12, 2015

I use this on my 15years old dog who has stage 2 heart problems. He faints once awhile and coughs a lot but this product really helps his coughing problem to be lesser. A must for him to sleep soundly during the night. I guess he simply cant live without it!! This is an update, I actually bought 2 more bottles for my dogs. Really a MUST HAVE!!

Like this Tincture Very Much

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Aug 20, 2008

I like this tincture which is alcohol free. It makes a nice "tea" of my water and has a delicate delicious flavor. I believe that it has a tonic effect with a systemic use (over weeks/months).

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1858917 on Jan 08, 2012

Been using this for many years for my dogs and myself. Has a great flavor and the price is perfect.

Hawthorn for heart

Posted by Reviewer2194720 on Jun 25, 2009

Best ever Hawthorn. Best thing for my heart - emotional and physical. Helps to make me sleep better too!!!

Natures Answer Hawthorn

Posted by Reviewer1551940 on Mar 22, 2012

Has helped a lot for my dogs with heart problems.

always good

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 25, 2010

It is nice to get alcohol-free products, wish they were cheaper than the alcoholic ones! LOL

Great Herbs!

Posted by Reviewer2206637 on Apr 29, 2008

As always, Nature's Answer has the best herbal liquid extracts available anywhere. They're pure and don't have any additional questionable or unnecessary additives. And iHerb continues to be a great company to do business with.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Nov 17, 2007

I like that this is alcohol free.

Hawthorn