It really does work!

Posted by Reviewer1697529 on May 25, 2011

Very impressed. Depending on how I feel in the morning I may take 8, 10, 14 or 24 drops late morning or early afternoon, and it gives me the desired boost without being nervous, jittery or hyper. Very, very smooth, and no letdown!

Do-it-yourself natural diet soda

Posted by Reviewer2725219 on Dec 29, 2010

All you need is this, some lime juice, some stevia extract, and lime seltzer water. You control the mix, and the amount of Kola extract determines the caffeine content. Also try lemon, orange, cherry, etc. All-natural refreshing alternative.

Good stuff, best price

Posted by Reviewer2074309 on Feb 15, 2010

this is not Gotu Kola, it's Kola. It's main effective compounds are caffeine, but it also has theobromine, a stumulant found in chocolate! Mild taste.

this works! without the jitters

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on May 31, 2009

really impressed. smooth energy,no crash. nice

Best caffiene

Posted by Reviewer3005417 on Jun 20, 2009

Half doses are all you need. Pleasant flavor and good effect.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1438758 on Sep 30, 2012

Been using this product along with stevia, soda water and lime instead of the afternoon soda.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3207289 on Sep 15, 2011

Good product!

Nice alternative to coffee

Posted by ludvig on Dec 21, 2011

In my opinion, the taste is similar to burnt sugar or something like that. It's not bad actually. I would expect it to be bitter, but it was not. The effect is almost immediate. Gives you a good kick by 30 drops, but even better at 40 drops. It's a comfortable way to start your day off, and a nice alternative to coffee if you really don't want to take your time to sip it... Though I love coffee, so for me kola nut is just a thing I can take some times when I don't really feel for a coffee. And that's seldom ;) But, I liked this product.

As ordered

Posted by Reviewer2781347 on Sep 23, 2011

Not sure if I notice a difference, but will continue using....