The taste is not so good, low dose of q10

Posted by 5545798817221592746 on May 01, 2015

The taste is not so good, low dose of q10

Better than the caps I normally take.

Posted by 4751348121168712257 on Dec 13, 2014

I must say it is easier to take than the caps or tabs few drops under the tounge and your done The product it's self is perfect for what we take it for, I found the CO-Q10 the most affected one to take they absorb quick I seem to feel the affects shortly after taking them. I just wanted to try the drops and they are much better to take.Hope this helps. Sandy Thomas.

A bit bitter

Posted by 5316635604955658079 on Dec 05, 2012

I wasn't keen on the taste - a little bitter.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2027811 on Nov 10, 2011

helps me during the arrhythmia, a necessary preparation for those struggling with irregular heart rite

Nature's Answer Liquid Co-Q-10

Posted by Reviewer2560641 on Mar 19, 2011

It tastes good and more importantly the difference in my Mother's health since she has taken the product has been noticeable.

CLUMPS

Posted by Reviewer1292763 on Nov 11, 2008

Not formulated properly or it is old....hard to take with the clumps.....shaking well does not help...I would not recommend this product...

Nature's Answer Liquid Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer3287059 on Nov 09, 2008

I appreciate the fact that iHerb listed the exp. date for this product (which is why the price was so reduced). I didn't care for the taste/delivery method of the Co-Q10 so I will not order at the regular price. On another note, I'm very impressed with iHerb's quick processing and shipment of orders.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2536731 on Nov 07, 2008

Haven't used this much yet, but it seems fine. It looks a little chunky in the bottle and leaves a residue in my cup, but I called the manufactures and they said that is normal.

AN EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2506044 on Nov 06, 2008

THIS LIQUID CO-Q10 DOES ME GOOD AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT.

Really impressed

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 06, 2008

At first I didn't much about this product, I bought it because it was a great price but after having to use it more often, I love it!!! It gave me energy the first week and I had a few people tell me that my skin was glowing. I don't know that if there is a connection to using this product but since I have been using it, I felt like there was improvement in my skin. I enjoy this because it beats taking pills or capsules. I totally recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »