Really impressed

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 06, 2008

At first I didn't much about this product, I bought it because it was a great price but after having to use it more often, I love it!!! It gave me energy the first week and I had a few people tell me that my skin was glowing. I don't know that if there is a connection to using this product but since I have been using it, I felt like there was improvement in my skin. I enjoy this because it beats taking pills or capsules. I totally recommend this product.

CLUMPS

Posted by Reviewer1292763 on Nov 11, 2008

Not formulated properly or it is old....hard to take with the clumps.....shaking well does not help...I would not recommend this product...

Nature's Answer Liquid Co-Q-10

Posted by Reviewer2560641 on Mar 19, 2011

It tastes good and more importantly the difference in my Mother's health since she has taken the product has been noticeable.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2726790 on May 12, 2008

excellent!

Better than the caps I normally take.

Posted by 4751348121168712257 on Dec 13, 2014

I must say it is easier to take than the caps or tabs few drops under the tounge and your done The product it's self is perfect for what we take it for, I found the CO-Q10 the most affected one to take they absorb quick I seem to feel the affects shortly after taking them. I just wanted to try the drops and they are much better to take.Hope this helps. Sandy Thomas.

Nature's Answer Liquid Co-Q-10

Posted by Reviewer1910499 on Aug 08, 2008

I purchased this product and was surprised to see some orange things floating around in the bottle. I believe that this is normal based on the ingredients such as citrus - just be sure to shake it up really well each time. You may want to take this with a drink to dilute the taste. I would recommend this product.

Better than pills

Posted by Reviewer1008871 on Dec 21, 2007

I enjoy taking this in the liquid form. A quite pleasant taste.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2027811 on Nov 10, 2011

helps me during the arrhythmia, a necessary preparation for those struggling with irregular heart rite

AN EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2506044 on Nov 06, 2008

THIS LIQUID CO-Q10 DOES ME GOOD AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2536731 on Nov 07, 2008

Haven't used this much yet, but it seems fine. It looks a little chunky in the bottle and leaves a residue in my cup, but I called the manufactures and they said that is normal.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »