Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Answer, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin, with MSM, Natural Orange Flavor, 32 fl oz (960 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The best of the best!

Posted by Reviewer1219439 on Oct 08, 2009

I have taken a lot of different kinds of Glucosamine Chondroitin from pills to liquid. I believe liquid is more easily absorbed by the body. I no longer have stiff joints. I can jump right up out of a chair, bed, run up and down the stairs. I feel great. The taste is very pleasant. The only negative aspect is the thickness of the liquid. It is a little bit like trying to swallow honey, or maple syrup. But it is well worth it and ten times better than taking those horse pills! I like this liquid better than all the rest because the taste is better and you only have to take 1 tablespoon instead of 2. I bought this in bulk and plan to keep it on hand always.

Liquid Glucosamine and Chondritin with MSM made a BIG difference!

Posted by Reviewer2749032 on Jun 18, 2009

I was taking the SAME amount of glucosamine, chondritin, and MSM by pill, but when I switched to taking these in liquid form, there was a BIG difference! My joints and my tight and aching neck and shoulders haven't felt this good in over 10 years. I took equal parts of the Now Foods liquid and the Nature's Answer liquid. Try it!!

Works well !

Posted by Reviewer1733293 on Jun 20, 2008

Helps with my gout, if anybody else suffers from gout or other pain in your joints, this product works well, I have noticed a complet turnaround with this and Chia seeds. (CHIA SEEDS) are highly recommened.

Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM,

Posted by Reviewer2796353 on Jan 25, 2009

It's great to have liquid glucosamine chondroitin wtih MSM because I have difficulty swallowing pills. Tastes ok

Better than I thought

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Sep 29, 2009

Helped with my knee joint pain

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »