The best of the best!

Posted by Reviewer1219439 on Oct 08, 2009

I have taken a lot of different kinds of Glucosamine Chondroitin from pills to liquid. I believe liquid is more easily absorbed by the body. I no longer have stiff joints. I can jump right up out of a chair, bed, run up and down the stairs. I feel great. The taste is very pleasant. The only negative aspect is the thickness of the liquid. It is a little bit like trying to swallow honey, or maple syrup. But it is well worth it and ten times better than taking those horse pills! I like this liquid better than all the rest because the taste is better and you only have to take 1 tablespoon instead of 2. I bought this in bulk and plan to keep it on hand always.

Liquid Glucosamine and Chondritin with MSM made a BIG difference!

Posted by Reviewer2749032 on Jun 18, 2009

I was taking the SAME amount of glucosamine, chondritin, and MSM by pill, but when I switched to taking these in liquid form, there was a BIG difference! My joints and my tight and aching neck and shoulders haven't felt this good in over 10 years. I took equal parts of the Now Foods liquid and the Nature's Answer liquid. Try it!!

Works well !

Posted by Reviewer1733293 on Jun 20, 2008

Helps with my gout, if anybody else suffers from gout or other pain in your joints, this product works well, I have noticed a complet turnaround with this and Chia seeds. (CHIA SEEDS) are highly recommened.

Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM,

Posted by Reviewer2796353 on Jan 25, 2009

It's great to have liquid glucosamine chondroitin wtih MSM because I have difficulty swallowing pills. Tastes ok

Better than I thought

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Sep 29, 2009

Helped with my knee joint pain

bought for my Labrador with ACL

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Feb 23, 2010

I sure wish that I had been giving this to my dog all along. She has anterior cruciate ligament...a torn leg ligament that requires expensive surgery. This liquid form in a glass container with added MSM ensures that you are getting the highest quality with highest absorption. This will help with her other knee ligament. Plus, I'm taking too.

Dig the flavor

Posted by Reviewer1566268 on Jun 17, 2010

Makes it a lot easier to take down. Even with the little chunks in it. My hips tend to pop alot and I also have TMJ. When I don't take my GC&MSM

I think it's working

Posted by Reviewer1808134 on Feb 19, 2009

I thought I would be able to just take a Tablespoon of this, but it didn't taste good enough, so I mixed it with cold water and sipped it through the day. That works fine and I actually like the taste now (mixed with the water). I think it is helping my joints--I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, but I ordered it because I started an excercize program and my knees were bothering me. Now, even though I am increasing the length and impact of the excercizes, my knees are better than they were before.

Messy

Posted by Reviewer1965891 on Nov 02, 2007

After shaking minimally and opening bottle, contents erupted like a volcano. Should open first, then shake with finger over top.

Easy to Take

Posted by Reviewer1159221 on Jan 18, 2011

My husband hates pills. This is a great tasting, hi-potency product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »