Nature's Answer, Liquid Magnesium Malate and Glycinate, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Sep 19, 2012

Have been looking for this all over - hard to find in my area. Also finding supplements without stearates is difficult. Mg Gly is gentle to the stomach and the liquid form is very easy to take (unlike caps/tabs). Thanks, iherb, for stocking this! Update Sept. 2012: Rec'd a new bottle and there was three-quarters of an inch of solid, crystalline something in the bottom of the bottle. Tried to remix it into the liquid, using a stainless steel knife, but did not succeed. Do not know exactly what has fallen out of the solution, whether it's agave syrup or the actual magnesium.

I bought this for my kid.

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I give 2-3ml to my child when he is still quite active before bedtime and he likes the earthy syrupy flavor. Magnesium is an important supplement and as a child, he will not have enough because of his restricted diet. So a dash of magnesium will help in a growing boy with the calcium that he gets from his milk & vegetables+ the vitamin D drops he gets everyday to build strong bones and teeth! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Magnificent - Easy on stomach and good absorption

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Jan 27, 2012

Magnificent - Easy on stomach and good absorption I hope iherb carries this forever!

Best Absorption, Best Forms of Mg

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Feb 18, 2015

This combines the two best forms of Magnesium: Malate and Glycinate. Both are the highest quality forms of Mg with zero digestive disturbances. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's sweetened with agave nectar instead of stevia as I have Candida and shouldn't consume any sugar, but it's the gentlest most effective Mg product I've tried.

taste is good

Posted by debraananda on Oct 20, 2011

I have been taking 2 desertspoons in a glass of water now for a month and have still been getting cramps in my feet and legs, so I have had to add magnesium chloride.his combination seems to work. I think next time I might just stick with Magnesium Chloride, even though the taste is shocking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »