Nature's Answer, Liquid Magnesium Malate and Glycinate, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Finally, something that works!

Posted by ReaCovery on Jun 24, 2013

I was looking for some high quality magnesium because it had been recommended for reducing the physical symptoms of anxiety. My CNS has become extremely sensitive due to stress and various medications and so I can no longer take prescriptions. I am also very sensitive to supplements. This magnesium, taken in some water through the day really helps to reduce the feelings of inner shaking, nausea and general body tension. The only negative is that it contains some gritty material, which ends up at the bottom of each serving. Whatever it is, I figured it was part of the product and just swallowed it down with some extra water. I have reordered, 4 bottles this time.

I bought this for my kid.

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I give 2-3ml to my child when he is still quite active before bedtime and he likes the earthy syrupy flavor. Magnesium is an important supplement and as a child, he will not have enough because of his restricted diet. So a dash of magnesium will help in a growing boy with the calcium that he gets from his milk & vegetables+ the vitamin D drops he gets everyday to build strong bones and teeth! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

taste is good

Posted by debraananda on Oct 20, 2011

I have been taking 2 desertspoons in a glass of water now for a month and have still been getting cramps in my feet and legs, so I have had to add magnesium chloride.his combination seems to work. I think next time I might just stick with Magnesium Chloride, even though the taste is shocking.

Magnificent - Easy on stomach and good absorption

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Jan 27, 2012

Magnificent - Easy on stomach and good absorption I hope iherb carries this forever!

Best Absorption, Best Forms of Mg

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Feb 18, 2015

This combines the two best forms of Magnesium: Malate and Glycinate. Both are the highest quality forms of Mg with zero digestive disturbances. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's sweetened with agave nectar instead of stevia as I have Candida and shouldn't consume any sugar, but it's the gentlest most effective Mg product I've tried.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »