« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Works well and tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1537505 on Jul 26, 2015

I was suffering from insomnia. I tried melatonin and other natural sleep aids and nothing seemed to help.Then my naturopathic doctor suggested magnesium so I tried this one and it worked wonders. An added benefit was that it helped lower my blood pressure. I will continue to buy this product.

Awesome so far

Posted by 4858335488002452941 on Jul 11, 2012

Ordered 4 bottles right off based on the reviews and it's effect on PVCs. Received my shipment quickly - well packaged. Have already gone through first bottle. Used it to minimize pvc & pacs especially while i was weaning off of beta-blocker (on which i was beginning to have more and more episodes anyways). Have to say, pretty impressed. I've probably had one episode but otherwise, heart feels pretty darn good. I will definitely keep taking, there's something to what people are saying regarding the connection between PVCs and low magnesium levels.

Finally, something that works!

Posted by ReaCovery on Jun 24, 2013

I was looking for some high quality magnesium because it had been recommended for reducing the physical symptoms of anxiety. My CNS has become extremely sensitive due to stress and various medications and so I can no longer take prescriptions. I am also very sensitive to supplements. This magnesium, taken in some water through the day really helps to reduce the feelings of inner shaking, nausea and general body tension. The only negative is that it contains some gritty material, which ends up at the bottom of each serving. Whatever it is, I figured it was part of the product and just swallowed it down with some extra water. I have reordered, 4 bottles this time.

Best Absorption, Best Forms of Mg

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Feb 18, 2015

This combines the two best forms of Magnesium: Malate and Glycinate. Both are the highest quality forms of Mg with zero digestive disturbances. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's sweetened with agave nectar instead of stevia as I have Candida and shouldn't consume any sugar, but it's the gentlest most effective Mg product I've tried.

taste is good

Posted by debraananda on Oct 20, 2011

I have been taking 2 desertspoons in a glass of water now for a month and have still been getting cramps in my feet and legs, so I have had to add magnesium chloride.his combination seems to work. I think next time I might just stick with Magnesium Chloride, even though the taste is shocking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »