Nature's Answer, Liquid Magnesium Malate and Glycinate, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

not entirely fit for the paleo diet

Posted by 4815898336737240671 on Jul 11, 2013

This magnesium product would be a dream come true if it didn't contain loads of agave syrup. Well, I've consider it as a "compulsory dessert" every evening since it's gently effective and doesn't cause any nausea etc. But nevertheless I think next I'll try Life Extension's magnesium citrate even though I would buy this liquid magnesium in the future again because of its definitively good effect!

Great product

Posted by 5093046280589519868 on Mar 22, 2014

I used it every day in my cacao-banana smoothie. The taste is compatible and it feels great. I hope you will have it available again soon. Thank you

I bought this for my kid.

Posted by Reviewer2513173 From Singapore on Apr 22, 2014

I give 2-3ml to my child when he is still quite active before bedtime and he likes the earthy syrupy flavor. Magnesium is an important supplement and as a child, he will not have enough because of his restricted diet. So a dash of magnesium will help in a growing boy with the calcium that he gets from his milk & vegetables+ the vitamin D drops he gets everyday to build strong bones and teeth! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Thank you!

Magnificent - Easy on stomach and good absorption

Posted by Reviewer3343479 From California on Jan 27, 2012

Magnificent - Easy on stomach and good absorption I hope iherb carries this forever!

Liquid Magnesium Glycinate