Nature's Answer, Liquid Multiple Vitamin & Mineral, Natural Mango Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Superior Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2865107 From Ohio on Feb 05, 2008

Quickly absorbed. Noticed results within two days with regard to more energy. Palatable mango flavor. Natural sweetener other than sucrose is important to me. Only 1 TBS/daily dosage is convenient and economical. Will continue to purchase regularly.

Great Liquid Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1843242 From Oregon on Jul 05, 2008

I have searched for years for a quality liquid multivitamin and mineral that didn't contain alcohol, was pleasant tasting and reasonably priced. This product does it all! I am so excited to find this and can already tell a difference in how I feel. Would recommend this highly to anyone who has trouble swallowing large pills but wants a complete and natural multivitamin/mineral solution. Thank you!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3187103 From North Carolina on Nov 04, 2009

I switched from Country Life's mango flavored liquid multi after seeing that it contained sodium benzoate. This appalled me, since this chemical combines with Vitamin C to create benzene, a carcinogen. What it is doing in a multi vitamin is beyond me. The Nature's Answer multi doesn't contain this deadly chemical, and is unbelievably delicious. I have to watch myself so I don't drink too much of this, it is such a treat!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1696803 From Maine on Aug 23, 2009

This is a very tasty liquid vitamin with no after taste at all. I do find that, when I shake it, it drips when the cap is taken off and I have to wipe the bottle top every time. Shaking it side to side is a bit better. I will continue to purchase this product and suggest that if you can not swallow pills to try this product. You will not be sorry you did.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1045665 From Oregon on Jan 11, 2009

I have finally found a multi-vitamin that I think is worth buying and taking. I've never been able to tell a difference from taking a vitamin before and with this product I can tell that day.