Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3187103 on Nov 04, 2009

I switched from Country Life's mango flavored liquid multi after seeing that it contained sodium benzoate. This appalled me, since this chemical combines with Vitamin C to create benzene, a carcinogen. What it is doing in a multi vitamin is beyond me. The Nature's Answer multi doesn't contain this deadly chemical, and is unbelievably delicious. I have to watch myself so I don't drink too much of this, it is such a treat!

Superior Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2865107 on Feb 05, 2008

Quickly absorbed. Noticed results within two days with regard to more energy. Palatable mango flavor. Natural sweetener other than sucrose is important to me. Only 1 TBS/daily dosage is convenient and economical. Will continue to purchase regularly.

Great Liquid Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1843242 on Jul 05, 2008

I have searched for years for a quality liquid multivitamin and mineral that didn't contain alcohol, was pleasant tasting and reasonably priced. This product does it all! I am so excited to find this and can already tell a difference in how I feel. Would recommend this highly to anyone who has trouble swallowing large pills but wants a complete and natural multivitamin/mineral solution. Thank you!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1696803 on Aug 23, 2009

This is a very tasty liquid vitamin with no after taste at all. I do find that, when I shake it, it drips when the cap is taken off and I have to wipe the bottle top every time. Shaking it side to side is a bit better. I will continue to purchase this product and suggest that if you can not swallow pills to try this product. You will not be sorry you did.

Good all-round liquid multi

Posted by Reviewer2414278 on Aug 15, 2008

It tastes pretty good - don't be put off by the unappealing greenish color. Good spectrum of minerals and vits, although rather low on the B vits, so you may need to take some extra boosting in that department. Surprisingly, one of my dogs thinks this is nice stuff - so that's a bonus. :)

Zero Stars

Posted by Reviewer1236103 on Dec 13, 2008

While this may be a nutritionally great product, I found the taste abhorrent and unpalatable (nothing resembling mango)and ended up throwing it out.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1045665 on Jan 11, 2009

I have finally found a multi-vitamin that I think is worth buying and taking. I've never been able to tell a difference from taking a vitamin before and with this product I can tell that day.

good item work perfect

Posted by Reviewer1508638 on Feb 22, 2011

thanks guys that really works

liquid vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Oct 12, 2011

good in liquid form for children and adults who find caps and tabs difficult to digest.tastes a little yukky though !

Great product for the price!

Posted by Reviewer2120942 on Dec 30, 2011

I cannot afford to take multiple vitamins and herbs individually and this product supplies a good amount of the things needed by our bodies. In individual cases, perhaps additional supplementation is needed.