Nature's Answer, Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

It still tastes like fish oil, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer1849864 From Georgia on Apr 22, 2008

My husband's blood pressure is now in normal range as opposed to dangerously high two months ago. He thinks it tastes good. I think the oily texture is what caused me to finally switch to Carlson's Cod Liver Oil Super 1000mg capsules. I am managing my psoriatic arthritis with quality cod liver oil, and I feel marvelous!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 From California on Aug 21, 2010

I'm pleased with this product--I had been taking the Nordic Naturals cod liver oil, and Nature's Answer seems just as good--but about half the price. No fish taste--I'm not crazy about the lemon-lime flavor. It's my only complaint--it's okay, but definitely liked the Nordic Naturals lemon flavor better.

Wonderful quality!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 From Norway on Aug 09, 2011

I'm ordering more!

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer2894417 From Netherlands on Dec 28, 2011

Happy with my purchase. Mix it with milk or juice. Children take it without a problem. No fishy taste.

LOOKS good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 From France on Nov 28, 2012

I can't really said that I have noticed something special since I'm taking this product. The fisrt reason is that I'm not really consistent and the second is that I'm taking other supplements at the same time so... But I give it 4 stars because I'm healthy so far and also it's quite easy to swallow, the flavour make it easy. I will probably buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »