Parcel lost, iHerb do not care.

Posted by Reviewer1680445 on Jan 14, 2013

I have ordered a total value over US$ 70 parcel, which never arrived since October. This was my 5th parcel with Iherb. I keep writing the customer support & all they keep answering: the parcel left our warehouse, while other sites contact shipping companies and check the delivery status if there is any delay. Very dissatisfied with the approach.

Whose fault is it

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Dec 22, 2007

I purchased the product 12/7/07 and the bottle was not sealed and had an expiration date of 2/08. The replacement bottle had the same expiration date. In the future, I'll stick with Carlson's even though it is several dollars more. Freshness DOES count.

Nasty!

Posted by Reviewer1944437 on Aug 15, 2010

I bought this to replace Carlson's because it was cheaper. What a mistake. This is the worst tasting thing I've ever tasted that's supposed to be good for me. It tastes like what I imagine PineSol cleaning solution would taste. I've gone back to Carlson's...it's worth the extra money.

Dont Buy

Posted by 5342999813082636973 on Aug 22, 2016

I bought this item two times. The first time the cap was broken and the oil spilled everywhere and i got a cut on my hand. The second time i ordered it the cap was fine but the bottle was so sticky! i don't recommend anyone to buy this even though the product it self (cod liver oil) is really good for acne.