Nature's Answer, Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

It still tastes like fish oil, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer1849864 on Apr 22, 2008

My husband's blood pressure is now in normal range as opposed to dangerously high two months ago. He thinks it tastes good. I think the oily texture is what caused me to finally switch to Carlson's Cod Liver Oil Super 1000mg capsules. I am managing my psoriatic arthritis with quality cod liver oil, and I feel marvelous!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Aug 21, 2010

I'm pleased with this product--I had been taking the Nordic Naturals cod liver oil, and Nature's Answer seems just as good--but about half the price. No fish taste--I'm not crazy about the lemon-lime flavor. It's my only complaint--it's okay, but definitely liked the Nordic Naturals lemon flavor better.

Brain power in a bottle

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

It's good oil with a light lemon aftertaste. Even my husband who hates fish oil because of the aftertaste is taking this daily and said it doesn't taste too bad. (That's high praise for him) For me, it's easier to take than capsules!

Like it

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Jun 27, 2014

At first I always read the bad reviews so that i know what to expect in worse case scenario, but this took me by surprise, a pleasant one. I was expecting something fishy, smelly, just bad, was afraid that my kid wont like it, but its actually quite good. In comparison i hate olive oil more. Im going to try the praised Carlson Labs next, but this isnt bad at all, just maybe too much unnecesary ingredients.

Wonderful quality!