Like it

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Jun 27, 2014

At first I always read the bad reviews so that i know what to expect in worse case scenario, but this took me by surprise, a pleasant one. I was expecting something fishy, smelly, just bad, was afraid that my kid wont like it, but its actually quite good. In comparison i hate olive oil more. Im going to try the praised Carlson Labs next, but this isnt bad at all, just maybe too much unnecesary ingredients.

Brain power in a bottle

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

It's good oil with a light lemon aftertaste. Even my husband who hates fish oil because of the aftertaste is taking this daily and said it doesn't taste too bad. (That's high praise for him) For me, it's easier to take than capsules!

Good

Posted by 4999866930282075876 on Jan 02, 2013

Good

not so bad

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Dec 10, 2012

I guess I can't expect clo to taste super delicious but it does the job. I love iherb

LOOKS good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 28, 2012

I can't really said that I have noticed something special since I'm taking this product. The fisrt reason is that I'm not really consistent and the second is that I'm taking other supplements at the same time so... But I give it 4 stars because I'm healthy so far and also it's quite easy to swallow, the flavour make it easy. I will probably buy it again.

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Dec 28, 2011

Happy with my purchase. Mix it with milk or juice. Children take it without a problem. No fishy taste.

Wonderful quality!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 09, 2011

I'm ordering more!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Aug 21, 2010

I'm pleased with this product--I had been taking the Nordic Naturals cod liver oil, and Nature's Answer seems just as good--but about half the price. No fish taste--I'm not crazy about the lemon-lime flavor. It's my only complaint--it's okay, but definitely liked the Nordic Naturals lemon flavor better.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3039382 on Jun 17, 2010

Very happy with order handling. Product taste very acceptable to palate, considering it is "Mothers" COD liver oil. Price good compared to other products I've tested.

Flavor mild enough for kids

Posted by Reviewer2160867 on Feb 09, 2010

While waiting for my sons DHA vitamins I asked him to take this....he reluctantly agreed! After the second day - no issues - and he is 8!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »