Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Oct 23, 2012

Known Cod Liver Oil Functions: 1. Permanently moisturizes the skin 2. Lubricates the joints and prevents arthritis 3. Fights inflammation with preformed vitamin A 4. Fights cancer with preformed vitamin D 5. Can be used as a mouthwash for "oil pulling" Cod liver oil has never been scientifically studied. However this miracle healer is suspected of being loaded with many wonderful healing substances and makes a body feel good. It is very inexpensive and powerful insurance against a a host of diseases. iHerb cod liver oil is very light in flavor and also has added flavor to combat a fishy taste. This makes it easy to benefit from this nutritional powerhouse.

Great product, Great price

Posted by Reviewer3299951 on Jan 08, 2008

I have used other Norwegian Cod Liver oil at twice the price but ever since I have found nature's Answer it is the only one I use. Mild flavor of lemon (could be a little stronger) but excellent value for the money.

Best source available

Posted by Reviewer3325952 on Nov 08, 2007

Best price ive ever found for cod liver oil, or fish bodies. cod liver oil is the best souce of omega 3s, as well as one of the only potent natural sources of vit D. Vit E has higher levels than i've found anywhere.

superb product.

Posted by Reviewer2549886 on Dec 09, 2007

it doesn't taste like cake, not that you should expect fish oil to taste as such. the flavor is manageable, especially knowing the health benefits. after a week of regular use the benefits like mental clarity, and muscle productions started to show.

Get your Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer3280081 on Jan 19, 2008

Just like mama says, take your Cod liver oil.

Tastes pretty bland and lots of omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on Jul 29, 2009

This is an excellent product. My husband, who hates anything that tastes "weird", will eat this without much complaint (if I feed it to him). I like it.

Best I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Apr 02, 2010

Having sampled half a dozen cod and fish oils from several companies over recent years, I believe I'll settle on this one. It's very light, has very little fishy taste, and the lemon lime flavor is better than the plain (ick) and the orangy flavored oils. I drink it right out of the bottle, then wash it down with a sip of water or juice. My 56 y/o) skin is much less flaky after starting the daily rounded teaspoonful of Nature's Answer CLO. Recommended!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Jan 07, 2008

Good tasting and great price for this product. I like the vit. D that you get with the Cod Liver oil.

Time for YOU!!

Posted by Reviewer1829179 on Feb 17, 2011

This product gives you a boost and makes you feel better!! Also seems to clear your thought processes!! And tastes GREAT!!! I love it and so does my MOM!!! Thanks!!!

Nature's Answer, Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1359748 on Mar 13, 2009

I live at 60 degrees latitude. I use Nature's Answer CLO daily in the winters and on rainy days in the summer. I have not had blood work done to check vitamin D levels. I believe this product works and is of good quality. I have no problem with the taste.